The ultimate source for official answers about a business online should be the business itself. However, when consumers ask questions on company websites, too often they are left in the dark with wrong answers. Yext (NYSE: YEXT), the Search Experience Cloud, solves this problem by organizing a business's facts so it can provide official answers to consumer questions wherever people search. Starting with the company website, then extending across search engines & voice assistants, businesses around the world, like Taco Bell, Marriott, & Jaguar Land Roveras well as organizations like the U.S. State Departmenttrust Yext to radically improve the search experience on their websites & across the entire search ecosystem.
The Yext Partner & Strategic Partner Divisions enable organizations - from digital agencies, SEOs, & webmasters to domain hosting corporations & automated marketing solution providers - to offer Yexts cloud geomarketing suite to small businesses.
We are looking for dynamic, competitive & hunter-minded account executives to join our growing partner sales team! As an Senior Account Executive, you will own, manage & drive the full sales cycle from first contact through contract negotiation. The Account Executive will identify, nurture & close opportunities with new marketing partners, while building a book of business.
In this role, you will also work cooperatively with account managers to ensure client satisfaction & identify up-sell opportunities. You have a proven ability to successfully sell software solutions with a track record to prove it! Do you think you have what it takes?
What Youll Do
- Achieve & exceed sales quota through identifying, qualifying & closing business
- Cold call, prospect & cultivate leads on a daily basis to ensure over achievement of sales goal
- Maintain updated sales records & prospect status using Salesforce
- Understand strategic partners needs & effectively sell Yexts software solution to them
- Deliver product demonstrations to clients both on the web & in person
- Negotiate pricing & contract terms & conditions
- Own all aspects of the sale from start to finish.
- Work with account managers to ensure 100% client satisfaction
What You Have
- BA/BS degree
- 2+ years of successful sales experience in an activity driven performance based environment
- Proven track record of successfully developing & closing direct clients OR strategic partnerships
- Energetic & outgoing personality
- Strong & demonstrated written, verbal & presentation skills
- Experience working within a quota & commission structure
- Ability to accurately forecast & manage pipeline
- Demonstrated history of consistent goal achievement in a highly competitive environment (top 10% performer)
- Expert knowledge of SEO, SEM, & the Yext product suite
- Ability to travel
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape & a willingness to embrace disruptive, fast paced technology companies.
- Local, Display and/or Search market experience
- SaaS experience
- Passion for cloud technologies
- Working knowledge of -ms-office software, web-based presentation platforms and Salesforce
- Thorough knowledge of consultative selling including prospecting, qualifying, presenting, trial closing, objection handling & closing
Yext is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, religion, creed, national origin, ancestry, genetics, sex, pregnancy or childbirth, sexual orientation, gender (including gender identity or nonbinary or nonconformity and/or status as a trans individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, marital, parental and/or familial status, past, current or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any characteristic protected under applicable law. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know.