ABOUT THE ROLE:
Peloton Studios New York operates 365 days a year to deliver both a broad offering of highly engaging subscription content & world class boutique fitness offerings to our members. We are looking for an energetic, positive & customer service driven individual with a love for health & fitness & an excitement for Peloton to join our Stagehand team. Under the direction of our Stagehand Manager, Stagehands cultivate a world-class welcoming in-studio experience, making sure every member is comfortable & excited prior to their class. In this role, you will build rapport with clients, setting up members efficiently & guiding any new clients on proper use of our hardware.
- Will properly interact & set our clients up on the Peloton bike & be able to do so quickly, to standard & efficiently.
- Work alongside our Concierge team to provide seamless, exceptional customer service to our Members
- Clean & maintain all studios to brand standards
- Represent the Peloton brand in all client interactions
- Work alongside our Audience Coordinator to promote high energy with audience & team Work alongside our Production team with any rehearsal or content needs that arise Work alongside our Hardware Tech teams to help execute set or stage changes, including set design changes, shifting & installing studio props
- Work alongside our Facilities Team to maintain a safe & clean work environment & sorting & storing supply deliveries
- Candidates must be at least 18 years or older to apply.
- Must have world-class customer service skills, have a positive attitude & high standards for cleaning & sanitation.
- Must have the ability to prioritize & multi-task within a fast-paced environment
- Must have excellent communication skills & be able to work with a wide range of personalities
- Must have excellent time-management skills & be able to adapt to changes to scheduling and/or studio priorities
- Ambitious, hardworking, team-oriented, & passionate about the fitness industry
- As this is a customer facing retail position, you will be required to work on your feet for up to 10 hours at a time with or without reasonable accommodation.
- Physical essential functions of the job also require that all employees are able to lift up to 49 pounds with or without reasonable accommodations
- Must be able to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends, holidays, early morning & late evening weekdays, adapting to meet the needs of the business
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.