Pendo is on a mission to improve the world experience with software. The Director of Editorial Content is a new role within Pendos marketing organization, & will be focused on amplifying the stories of people who are working to transform the world of software. This is a highly entrepreneurial role for a strategic thinker who is excited to also roll up their sleeves.
Responsibilities (what youll do):
- Set the vision for the evolution & growth of the ProductCraft community
- Grow followers & engagement across Pendo & ProductCrafts organic social channels including, but not limited to, Twitter & LinkedIn
- Look for ways to expand our footprint beyond our core product management audience to reflect the values of our ever-evolving community
- Identifying & highlighting stories of businesses experiencing digital transformation & the champions behind them
- Support & develop a small team of creators & curators
Qualifications (what you have):
- 7+ years of experience, preferably in B2B SaaS
- 2+ years of managing teams & growing large-scale community initiatives
- Proven track record of exponentially growing a brand's social presence
- Exceptional written & verbal communication skills
- Driven by data & comfortable setting & achieving measurable KPIs
- Creative thinker with a portfolio of diverse work
Pink, Perks, & Such:
Pendo was founded in 2013 by former product managers, who combined their heads & hearts to build something they wanted but never had as product managers -- a simple way to understand & attack what truly drives product success. Our mission is to improve society's experience with software.
Come join one of the fastest-growing startups, supported by best-in-class institutions like Battery Ventures, Salesforce Ventures, Spark Capital & Meritech. You will gain experience in a diverse & exciting set of technologies & clients & have a real impact on Pendo's future. Our culture is passionate, dynamic, & fun.
- Company Equity
- Health benefits 100% covered for your entire family. 100% dental & vision coverage for employee
- Open vacation policy
- Free weekly lunches & fully stocked kitchen with drinks, goodies & balanced snacks (once we return to office)
- Frequent company & team-building events
- Commuter benefits
- Lots of company swag...hope you like pink!
We are an equal opportunity employer & believe having diverse teams in which everyone brings their whole self to Pendo is key to our success. We welcome people of different backgrounds, experiences, abilities & perspectives.