THIS IS BLUE APRON
Chefs around the world wear blue aprons when learning to cook, & for us it has become a symbol of lifelong learning. Our highly motivated group of food enthusiasts are inspired to work on complex business problems with creativity & passion, always looking to learn something new. We take preparation seriously, embrace a spirit of excellence, & put in the extra effort in everything we do. We are thrilled to be part of our customers lives, cooking & creating experiences in their home kitchens.
WHO'S IN THE KITCHEN
Were looking for a Senior Financial Reporting & Accounting Analyst to join our Finance team to help play an integral role in our financial close, reporting, analysis, & risk management processes in an exciting, fast-paced work environment.
WHATS ON THE MENU:
- Assist in the preparation of the Companys quarterly earnings press release, Form 10-Q & Form 10-K, including preparation of notes to the financial statements & related analyses.
- Prepare timely & accurate account reconciliations for monthly & quarterly close deadlines.
- Prepare, generate, & coordinate information with all levels of personnel to maintain compliance with the Companys debt covenant reporting.
- Research, document, & implement new accounting pronouncements, disclosure requirements & policies
- Ensure SOX compliance by adhering to internal control requirements, updating documentation & providing recommendations as appropriate.
- Prepare detailed accounting memorandum on transaction related activities.
- Coordinate activities of internal & external auditors & other consultants.
- Undertake other ad hoc analyses & special projects as required.
- 2 to 4 years post-undergraduate experience in public accounting and/or industry
- 2+ years experience with SEC Reporting highly desired
- Bachelors Degree in Accounting required; CPA strongly preferred
- Proficient in MS Office
- Strong technical skills, including knowledge of U.S. GAAP & understanding of financial statement mechanics
- Highly organized with the ability to effectively manage multiple tasks & changing priorities in a very fast-paced, challenging environment, as well as working effectively as part of a team
- Outstanding written & oral communication skills, with a developed attention to detail & accuracy
Blue Apron provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, marital status or veteran status. In addition to federal law requirements, Blue Apron complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms & conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation & training.