Peloton is looking for a Senior Manager of Talent to support our talent processes, programs & systems. We want to be the best place to work for the worlds top talent, so our talent solutions should be world-class, cutting edge, & innovative to ensure the growth & development of our people. The Senior Manager of Talent will play a crucial role in this process. As a member of the Talent Team, this role will be responsible for ideating, building & managing the creation of our talent programs, regularly measuring & reporting out on their effectiveness, & ensuring our programs continuously iterate & improve. This role will report to the Senior Director of Learning & Talent Development, & will partner closely with business leaders across all functions & across the globe.
The ideal candidate will have experience in a variety of disciplines within the People function, including building & maintaining talent programs in a start-up or established environment, & will bring a holistic view to thinking about talent. This individual will be dynamic, will welcome & embrace change, & will be energized by rapid growth & scale. They will have a vision for the talent program as well as the ability to build & execute talent management programs. The ideal candidate will operate with a bias for action & a focus on driving continuous improvement through rigorous evaluation of metrics.
- You will build, roll out, manage & help scale innovative & global talent management processes e.g., performance management cycle & components, promotions reviews, calibration/people reviews, talent assessment, succession planning, & career development
- Youll develop materials that are engaging, inspiring, inclusive & global, & youll partner with internal creative teams to ensure presentations, participant materials & digital solutions have a Peloton feel
- Youll take the initiative to develop & manage timelines, driving our projects forward & pivot/reprioritize as necessary
- Youll generate metrics to evaluate effectiveness, ROI & inclusivity of programs, & identify insights that will drive to continuous improvement & sustainability
- Youll collaborate with global People Business Partners, business leaders, & People Centers of Excellend to measure impact, & start to assess & predict needs
- Youll serve as a resource for employees & leaders, providing just in time education & perspective on our programs & processes, ensuring we are building great coaches
- Youll work with People Analytics to ensure cleanliness & integrity of our talent data, & will produce & present People data insights that enable us to make great decisions about our talent
- Youll learn & become the expert in talent components of our HRIS technology, managing data integration & ensuring we are pushing the limits of what the tech will offer
- Youll be curious & keep an eye on the external market, partnering with our systems COE to bring new solutions to the table
- Youll build & manage tools, youll evolve tools & solutions from manual to fully automated ensuring we drive toward efficiency & scale
- Youll perform data analysis using advanced excel skills & other applications to see our impact on the organization
- Youll be a collaborative member of the Talent Management & Corp BP team, youll be a trust-worthy supporter of the business, & youll be a role model for junior People team members
- Bachelors degree
- Minimum of 7+ years of related HR experience in talent management
- Experience building & rolling out talent solutions in a fast paced or high growth environment
- Experience managing programs at large regional or global scale
- Experience operating within an HRIS
- High level of discretion ability to deal with highly confidential information appropriately
- Exceptional communication (written & verbal), interpersonal & problem solving skills; ability to effectively address tricky situations & have difficult conversations
- Strong customer focus
- Ability to manage projects, meet deadlines, prioritize assignments & manage your & others time
- Aptitude for & interest in managing/evaluating large sets of data & using data to generate insights
- Strong orientation toward collaboration & teaming
- Willingness to participate in calls across time zones as needed
- Self starter with strong organization skills/detail orientation, ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously in a fast-paced, mission driven environment
Founded in 2012, Peloton is a global interactive fitness platform that brings the energy & benefits of studio-style workouts to the convenience & comfort of home. We use technology & design to bring our Members immersive content through the Peloton Bike, the Peloton Tread, & Peloton Digital, which provide comprehensive, socially-connected fitness offerings anytime, anywhere. We believe in taking risks & challenging the status quo by continuously innovating & improving. Our team is made up of passionate brand ambassadors, & we know that together, we go far.
Headquartered in New York City, with offices, warehouses & retail showrooms in the US, UK & Canada, Peloton is changing the way people get fit. Peloton has been named to many prestigious industry lists, including Fast Company's Most Innovative Companies, CNBC's Disruptor 50, Crain's New York Business' Tech25 & Fast50, as well as TIME's Genius Companies. Visit www.onepeloton.com/careers to learn more about joining our team.