We operate like a startup, so being self-motivated, curious, & flexible is a good start. You prefer to come up with your own solutions to problems but are not afraid to ask for help. You enjoy making suggestions for how to improve our product & business, no matter the department. Youre the kind of person who roots for the underdog. And lastly, this job will probably be a lot easier if you have a soulmate-level love for authentic pizza.
Join a community of engineers who combine creativity, curious minds & a commitment to excellence with the desire & commitment to grow & build on the engineering skill base & community here in Northern Ireland, therefore we do not hire remote engineers. Missing a few of the criteria but have worked in a pizza shop, or feel you can solve some of our interesting problems? Why not get in touch!
- Market Leading Salary
- Strong Pension contribution
- Personal Health, Dental & Eye Care
- Income & Death insurance
- Cycle Scheme of up to 2500
- 750 per annum self-learning budget/working from home allowance
- Health & wellbeing benefits
- Market leading Maternity & Paternity Schemes
- Flexible working / Hours & WFH
- Generous time off allowance & policies
- Free Friday Pizza & Monday Breakfast
- Fully stocked kitchen/snacks
- Annual conference attendance & training/development budget
- Substantial gym membership discount
- Discounts for local Pizzerias
How to apply?
A CV gives us a good idea of your background, we are interested in your latest work & projects. Education is great to see, but it's not overly important to us. If you have them, be sure to include links to any personal projects, blogs, contributions, or anything you want to add to your application.
My Pizza Slice is an equal opportunities employer & we value Diversity. We appreciate the differences in style & perspective as we believe it adds value to the organisation, & we aim to recruit likeminded employees. We are also proud members of the Diversity Mark NI initiative as a Bronze Member.