Cervello is seeking an innovative & passionate Technical Architect to join our growing Salesforce practice. The Technical Architect is responsible for designing & managing the delivery of cloud technology solutions on the Force.com platform. These technologies include Salesforce and Force.com APIs, Apex/Visualforce, mobile development technologies, & ETL technologies.
- Work closely with Project Managers, Functional Solution Consultants, Developers & directly with clients to architect technology solutions to meet client needs.
- Design & deliver complete solutions based on industry best practices & client needs.
- Own the architecture of the end to end solution.
- Lead & mentor the development team on the project.
- Enforce sound development practices & ensure the quality delivery of enterprise solutions.
- Serve as a trusted advisor to the client.
- Drive innovation in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Mentor technical consultants in the practice & drive the direction of the teams technical focus, training, & certifications.
- Bachelor's degree required in Computer Science, Software Engineering or Management Information Systems
- 8+ years experience in developing technology solutions
- 5+ years experience in managing external client projects in positions of increasing responsibility in the delivery of business consulting & systems development
- Salesforce.com certified Technical Architect
- Strong customer facing & communication skills
- Proven ability to design, optimize & integrate business processes across disparate systems
- Development experience with ETL tools
- Experience developing & deploying custom end user systems. Ability to provide guidance on implementation best practices
- Experience coaching & managing team members
- Have thorough understanding of OOP, design patterns, & enterprise application integration
- Excellent analysis & problem solving skills & ability to think through problems creatively
- Ability to develop processes & methodologies
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn & take advantage of new concepts, business models, & technologies
- Able to handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Experience & understanding of Agile Project Methodologies
- Experience working both with onshore & offshore development teams
ABOUT US: OUR WORKPLACE IS FUN AND FAST-PACED:
The culture here is cool & cutting edge. The environment is casual & conducive to collaboration & problem solving. Its the perfect balance of freedom & accountability. If youre at the top of your game & want to be part of something great join us!