Why Vacasa Community Association Management?
Here at Vacasa Community Association Management, we are bringing our expertise to association management. When you grow as quickly as we have been, every day is an exciting one. We embrace opportunities & have a tendency to hand out responsibilities to our employees to see how they can stretch & challenge themselves. This is a place to grow as an individual, & to be part of our collective growth as a company & a team...and so far, it's been an unbelievably rewarding journey together.
Were searching for new employees who can contribute to our most important asset, our culture. Were looking for people who are excited to embody our values every day as part of the team.
What Were Looking For:
We are looking for a Community Association Common Area Attendant to join our team. A person acting in this position must have a strong understanding of common area property upkeep coupled with attention to detail. In order for this candidate to be successful, they must be highly self-motivated & directed, committed to solving problems efficiently, & interested in being part of an organization committed to continuous growth & improvement. This is a position that must be able to interact with a diverse team & respond quickly to requests from community associations.
What Youll Do:
- Clean & maintain the common areas of the community association, HOA, or resort to meet property standards.
- This position is up to 75% janitorial in nature
- Vacuum carpets, upholstered furniture, and/or draperies.
- Empty wastebaskets, clean ashtrays, & transport other trash & waste to disposal areas.
- Sweep, scrub, wax, and/or polish floors, using brooms, mops, and/or powered scrubbing & waxing machines.
- Dust & polish furniture & equipment.
- Keep walkways, stairs, & all other public spaces maintained.
- Clean restroom areas & replace paper & cleansing products.
- Wash windows.
- Maintain common amenities such as a fitness center, pool, spa, game room, or recreation facility.
- Keep grounds free of debris in various weather conditions.
- Perform light maintenance on the common areas of the property, such as changing light bulbs, tightening door handles, & touching up painting.
- Assist with preventative, routine, & emergency maintenance.
- Keep the property secure & assist with providing access to owners, their guests, & approved third parties.
- Help with protecting the property in advance of & after severe weather events.
- Provide regular status reports of common area property to Community Association Manager.
Skills youll need
- Must be detail oriented with good organizational skills.
- Familiarity with cleaning products & equipment, as well as cleaning techniques.
- Frequent lifting, pushing of supplies & equipment.
- Prolonged standing, walking, reaching, stooping, bending & kneeling.
- Must be able to work independently & follow instructions regarding priorities of tasks or functions.
- Must learn the standards for cleanliness & maintenance of all common areas inside & outside.
- May be required to work outside in inclimate weather
- Applied verbal & written communications
- Attention to detail
- Reasonable comfort level with computers & smartphones
- Reliable transportation
- Ability to lift up to 25 pounds
What youll get
- Health/dental/vision insurance100% coverage option based on hours worked
- Employer Sponsored & Voluntary Supplemental Benefits based on hours worked
- 401K retirement savings plan with immediate 100% company match on the first 6% you contribute
- Health & Dependent Care Flexible Spending Accounts based on hours worked
- Paid vacation & sick days
- Employee Assistance Program
- Career advancement opportunities
- Employee discounts
- All the equipment youll need to be successful
- Great colleagues & culture
- Please visit our careers page to review our full benefits offerings
Vacasa is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering a diverse & inclusive workplace. We do not discriminate against applicants based upon race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy, gender identity, & sexual orientation), national origin, age, disability, genetic information, or other classes protected by applicable law.
Vacasa is committed to maintaining a safe & productive work environment. Possession, use, or being under the influence of alcohol or illegal drugs in the workplace is prohibited.
An offer of employment for this role will be contingent upon the successful completion of a background check.