Maven is the largest virtual clinic for womens & family health with a mission to improve the health of the world-- one woman, one family at a time. Mavens unique care model enables employers & health plans to improve maternal health outcomes & lower costs, while empowering parents to grow their families while growing their careers. Its platform is global, includes personalized programs across fertility, maternity, & parenting/pediatrics, & offers 24/7 access to Mavens proprietary telemedicine network, the largest in womens health. Founded in 2014 by CEO Katherine Ryder, Maven was recognized in 2020 as Fast Companys #1 Most Innovative Health Company. Maven has supported over 8 million women & families, & raised $92 million in funding from leading investors like Sequoia Capital, Oak HC/FT Partners, Icon Ventures, & individual strategic investors Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, Natalie Portman, & Anne Wojcicki.
Maven is looking for a Content Marketing Manager to join our Marketing team, reporting to the Senior Director of Content Marketing. You are an experienced B2B content marketer who is looking to bring your passion for womens & family health to work!
As Content Marketing Manager at Maven, you will:
- Manage all aspects of our blog & client testimonials program
- Develop & manage the editorial calendar for our blog, & support leadership in managing the master editorial calendar
- Draft & publish 1-2 blog posts per week that drive brand engagement & lead conversion
- Draft & publish client case studies that showcase the value of Maven to clients
- Support the Senior Director of Content Marketing with research projects, executive presentation development, and
- Work within the boundaries of Mavens brand voice while creating dynamic content that tells Mavens stories & engages key audiences
- Measure the results of marketing activity to inform future marketing campaigns
Were looking for you to bring:
- 4 years of relevant editorial experience; healthcare or B2B experience necessary
- Passion for writing & editing
- Experience owning a blog (strategy, measurement, content calendar, etc.)
- Basic understanding of content strategy for lead generation including aligning with sales goals, developing content for different parts of sales funnel, & showcasing customer stories
At Maven we believe that a diverse set of backgrounds & experiences enrich our teams & allow us to achieve above & beyond our goals. If you do not have experience in all of the areas detailed above, we hope that you will share your unique background with us in your application & how it can be additive to our teams.
Benefits & Perks:
Maven employees are united in their quest to improve the health & well-being of women & their families in our community. We seek to empower all of our team members to fulfill that mission & reach their full potential regardless of function, geography or experience level. Thats why we invest in our employees, who are our most important asset in achieving our mission. To that end, we offer:
- Choice of great medical, dental, & vision insurance plan options, including a plan for which the premium for employees is 100% covered by Maven
- 401(k) plan
- Unlimited paid time off
- Free One Medical membership
- Monthly stipend for your choice of wellness benefits
- Pre-tax commuter benefits
- 12 weeks parental leave & 2 weeks flexible time upon return
- Annual professional development stipend
- Access to the Maven platform service & free Maven appointments for employees, family & friends
- Weekly team lunches & bagel breakfasts
- Bottomless office snacks & regular happy hours
- Annual company offsite
- 1 month paid sabbatical after 5 years
Maven is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.