About the Team
The Global IT at Harry's work cross-functionally & across geographies to make sure our company is equipped to scale. Through our help desk, long term systems initiatives, & deep technical knowledge, we provide services to the entire company. We are committed to doing whatever it takes to support our coworkers operating in the most state of the art environment to ensure continuous improvement & keep up with excelled growth & demand.
About the Role
- The developer will be tasked with developing robust, intuitive & scalable APIs to connect & transfer data between various applications
- Excellence with the goal of innovation through design thinking & agile base methodologies coupled with advance technology platforms
- Strong experience in building, configuration & administration of APIs using WSDL of SAP Business ByDesign
- Experience with Authentication protocols mutual Auth, Basic Auth.
- Knowledge of common web service protocols such as HTTP, SMTP, SOAP is a must
What you will accomplish:
- Develop an API Integration with SAP ByDesign & Harrys Financial Consolidation Tool
- Develop an API Integration with SAP ByDesign & Harrys Demand Planning Solution
- Develop an API Integration with SAP ByDesign & Concur, Harrys HRIS, Budget & Reporting tool & other Back Office Applications
- Develop a systems Integration with WMS, TMS & Harrys Ecommerce platform
- Develop & execute test plans for systems modifications & bug fixes, partnering with business stake holders & vendors for installation & deployment across multiple environments
- You will need to partner with members of the functional & technical teams, & vendors to deliver solutions
- Help deliver projects on time & on budget for areas listed above.
This should describe you:
- 5+ years hands-on experience in designing, developing, building & deploying large scale systems integrations
- Experience in ABSL & BODL languages
- Developed API Integration using WSDL (Web Services Description Language)
- Experience in other SAP Cloud Based solutions
- Experience with SAP HANA relational database management & SAP HANA platform
- Experience in developing SAP S4/HANA, SAP ECC & SAP Business ByDedsign ERP
- Any other programming language experience is beneficial (Python, NodeJS, .Net, C# etc)
- Strong organization, prioritization, technical, & problem-solving skills
- Excelling problem-solving & troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Working knowledge of relevant SDLC methodologies such as Waterfall or Agile
Here's who you'll work with:
- Reporting to IT Director Enterprise Systems
- You will work cross functionally with many teams including but not limited to Finance, Supply Chain, Sourcing, Engineering & R&D.
About the Company
Harrys is a mens grooming brand that was built out of respect for quality craftsmanship, simple design, modern convenience & for guys who know they shouldnt have to overpay for a great shave. We are able to deliver exceptional value & experiences to our customers because we are vertically integrated. From grinding steel into fine razors blades at our factory in Germany to selling our products directly to customers on our website & select retailers, we own the entire process.
Since launching in early 2013, we have been blown away by the customer response to our brand. Today, we have over 3 million customers & are growing fast. Were now looking to bring amazing people, like you, together to redefine the way people interact with brands online & in stores across the country.
Harrys is committed to bringing together individuals from different backgrounds & perspectives. We strive to create an inclusive environment where everyone can thrive, feel a sense of belonging, & do great work together. As an equal opportunity employer, we prohibit any unlawful discrimination against a job applicant on the basis of their race, color, religion, veteran status, sex, parental status, gender identity or expression, transgender status, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability or genetic information. We respect the laws enforced by the EEOC & are dedicated to going above & beyond in fostering. diversity across our company.