Want to join a creative, passionate, & fast-paced marketing team? We value personal & professional growth, true teamwork, & celebrating each other's wins while still driving to achieve even more. We are fun, scrappy, & arent afraid to take risks. If this sounds like your kind of team, keep reading!
TouchBistro is looking for a Marketing Operations Specialist to help an extraordinary group of marketers & ensure our marketing processes are efficient & effective. We are looking for someone who loves the technical parts of marketing & has the ability to fully utilize & optimize our marketing technology stack to improve operational effectiveness.
- Bring our marketing campaigns to life by partnering with internal stakeholders & executing on the tactical steps needed
- Collaborate with a variety of teams to ensure campaigns are launched on time with an excellent level of quality
- Own email deployment, from building & scheduling marketing emails, to ensuring audience segmentation is accurate
- Develop Marketo forms for landing pages & websites
- Ensure all marketing campaigns are accurately tagged for reporting
- Monitor sync between Marketo & Salesforce, resolving potential sync issues in a timely manner
- Help manage file structure & naming conventions, ensuring programs, campaigns, & landing page URLs are all consistent in their naming & arranged accurately in appropriate folders
ALL ABOUT YOU
- You have 1+ years experience in a similar role, ideally using Marketo (or the likes) & Salesforce
- You thrive in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines
- You are curious, motivated, detail-oriented & a self-starter who isnt afraid of rolling up your sleeves
- You have a technical mindset with an analytical method to solving problems
- Youre familiar with buyer journeys, the lead-opportunity lifecycle & the B2B funnel
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Sufficient knowledge in email marketing & privacy regulations (specifically CAN-SPAM, CASL, GDPR).
- Google Analytics Certification is always a plus!
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.