WHAT WE DO MATTERS:
Here at The Knot Worldwide, we believe in doing work that matters. In 15 countries around the world, our leading family of brands (The Knot, WeddingWire, Bodas, GigMasters, The Bump, How They Asked, Lasting, & more) inspire, inform, & celebrate our communities as they move through lifes milestones. From the proposal to creating a home, & starting a family together, were there for every step of the journey. Our couples & business partners depend on us. They're all in. So are we.
ABOUT THE ROLE AND OUR TEAM:
The experienced & driven Account Manager (you!) will partner with our Global Media Sales Team to develop media plans & optimize campaign & marketing opportunities to ensure long-term success for Global clients. This is a client-facing role, focused on relationship building, campaign planning, & execution. The ideal candidate is strategic, analytical & a self-starter with a passion for digital advertising & client satisfaction.
- Manage the client relationship from end to end in collaboration with the Account Executive/Sales Rep - planning & project management of campaign execution
- Operate as the main point of contact for any & all matters specific to your clients
- Work with Account Executive to create media plans based on client goals & objectives
- Collaborate across departments & work closely with The Knot Worldwides Marketing & Studio teams to balance the companys interest with the client goals
- Review & manage inventory requests for media plans across multiple order management systems & documents
- Partner with Account Executive & the Account Coordinator to execute on the approved media plan to ensure client goals are delivered
- Confirm creative specs & asset deadlines for clients to gather assets
- Ensure appropriate internal teams have the right assets with sufficient turnaround time for campaign deployment
- Work with internal teams to ensure on-time campaign deployment
- Communicate with agencies/clients & outside vendors as needed for implementation of custom elements
- Work with Account Coordinator to monitor campaign performance & make client recommendations for optimizations to ensure we hit delivery & that clients campaign KPIs are met
- Be an expert in our ad product offerings & based on performance/client feedback provide recommendations for product enhancements to internal stakeholders
- Maintain a positive, customer-centric attitude while being solutions-oriented
SUCCESSFUL ACCOUNT MANAGER CANDIDATES HAVE:
- Bachelors degree with a strong academic record
- 2-3 years of experience in media (media planning at publisher or agency level)
- Ability to multi-task across multiple projects & stakeholders
- Results-oriented drive & solid work ethic
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal & written
- Strong attention to detail
- Operative One (or other OMS) & Salesforce experience a plus
At The Knot Worldwide, we believe you are more than a resume & invite you to go for it, take the leap of faith, & apply for this job if it sparks your passion to join TKWW & make a difference!
WHAT WE LOVE ABOUT YOU:
- You deeply understand our users & put them at the center of everything you do. You aim to serve & delight them every day.
- You are respectful & act with the highest integrity.
- You ask questions to understand a perspective & are comfortable respectfully challenging assumptions.
- You set clear ambitious goals. You anticipate obstacles, persevere, & are accountable for your commitments.
- You arent afraid to challenge the status quo & know that theres no such thing as failure if you learn from it.
- You seek out feedback & never settle in your quest to grow & develop. By being here, you make our company stronger.
WHAT YOU LOVE ABOUT US:
The Knot Worldwide offers a unique employee experience & we are deeply proud of our award-winning culture. From flexible vacation & generous parental leave benefits to promoting wellness & giving back to our community, we believe in happiness above all elsein & out of the office.
The Knot Worldwide provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees & applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, or disability. In addition to federal law requirements, The Knot Worldwide complies with applicable state & local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. The Knot Worldwide expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status.
If you are a resident of California, by submitting your application, you acknowledge that youve read the California Privacy Notice.