At ACV Auctions, we arent just good for business; we are a good business. Our executive team is pioneering new technology for the automotive industry & is committed to making ACV Auctions a leader in the industry & a preferred employer in the Buffalo area. Winner of the prestigious 43North Business Plan Competition ACV is positioned to re-engineer the way the automobile industry buys & sells used vehicles. Our employees benefit from a relaxed yet intense entrepreneurial work environment with the chance to be part of a ground floor opportunity having an impact on the companys results from day one & grow as ACV Auctions does.
Who we are looking for:
ACV Auctions is looking for a Marketing Associate to join our Marketing Team! The Marketing Associate must maintain professionalism, be flexible & able to handle multiple tasks & changing priorities while remaining composed under the pressure of deadlines. They must exhibit dependability & willingness to work as an integral member of the team.
What you will do:
- Handle shipping & inventory for regional events & associations.
- Work with marketing managers to determine list of what needs to be sent to whom.
- Manage inventory in-office, ensure there is enough on hand for quick fulfillment.
- Track event collateral shipping & returns.
- Fulfill orders for Inside Sales Team to send to customers.
- Work with fulfillment center to make sure orders are filled & arrived.
- Fulfill orders from the swag store.
- Send out packages for territory blitz's.
- Order (brochures, post-its, buyer fee cards, anything print).
- Coordinate, order & send out prizes from marketing promotions.
- Manage event logistics, lodging & travel.
- Complete applications for associations & events.
- Manage fulfillment of company business cards.
What you will need:
- A minimum of 1 year of experience working in Marketing strongly preferred.
- A minimum of 1 year working with the Microsoft Excel.
- A minimum of 1 year is a customer focused role.
- Experience with G-Suite strongly preferred.
- Ability to prioritize & manage ambiguity.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously .
- A "roll up your sleeves" attitude & willingness to do whatever it takes to get the job done.
What we will offer
- Competitive salary & benefits
- Upbeat Innovated Culture
- Flexible schedules
Hiring is contingent on a satisfactory background check as permitted by law. Any falsification of your application or any other hiring materials is grounds for rescinding an offer or termination of employment.
ACV Auctions is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) & all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.