Unqork is the no-code platform that's pioneering a new way for companies to build, deploy, & manage complex, enterprise-grade applications. At this moment, Fortune 100 companies are using Unqork to create & deliver software without writing a single line of code.
Gary Hoberman, former CIO of Metlife, founded Unqork in 2017 with a team of hand-picked industry professionals, & together we're creating a massive paradigm shift in the way software is built. If you want to have a hand in defining the future of application development, we want to hear from you.
What you'll do:
Our VP, Revenue Operations will partner with the Go-To-Market (GTM) leadership across sales, marketing, strategic alliances, product marketing, customer success, deal desk, & finance leadership to drive process optimization, territory & quota development, forecasting, commission plans, & quote-to-contract deal execution. This role will drive GTM performance, ensure pipeline progression, produce actionable reporting & analysis while documenting & building strong relationships across GTM leadership to influence decision making.
The VP, Revenue Operations will manage a team of world class talent to drive the following capabilities with continuous improvement to support the GTM organization:
- Establish high levels of quality, accuracy, & process consistency in planning, forecasting, & budgeting approaches used by the sales, industry, & finance organizations. Implement operational processes & procedures to ensure data accuracy & reporting.
- Develop process, systems & productivity metrics to ensure our teams are hitting their performance targets. Incorporate early detection & identification into the process to ensure timely actions are taken.
- Evolve the methods & tools to measure, report & recommend improvements on sales effectiveness & enablement.
- Partnering with Sales Leadership, Finance, & Legal on pricing optimization, contract standardization, & quote-to-contract efficiencies.
- Work closely with the executive team to understand & contribute to company & technology strategy.
- Provide leadership to the sales organization, & counsel to the CRO, in implementing sales organization objectives that appropriately reflect the companys business & financial goals.
- Equitably assign salesforce quotas & territories while ensuring the firms financial objectives are optimally allocated to all sales channels & resources through the quota program. Accountable for the timely assignment of all sales organization objectives.
- Prioritize investments in enabling technologies in support of sales organization productivity including enhancements to the company Customer Relationship Management technology platform.
- Optimally deploy sales personnel, making recommendations for sales roles, coverage models, or team configurations in order to maximize sales productivity.
- Ensures sales reports & other internal intelligence is provided to the sales organization. Develop new reporting tools as needed. Coordinate with sales leadership & other stakeholders to lead efficient & accurate sales force reporting initiatives.
- Working closely with Sales Enablement, establish a sales force training plan focused on developing & reinforcing critical sales competencies. Prioritize training objectives for selling, sales management, & sales support roles.
- Working with Human Resources, Finance & senior sales leadership, design sales incentive compensation programs that provide market-competitive pay, reinforce sales organization strategy, & align with business & sales organization objectives.
How well measure success:
- Accountable for the on-time implementation of sales organization quotas, territory planning, & performance objectives.
- Accountable for the establishment, improvement & measurement of a repeatable quote-to-contract process.
- Accountable for forecasting accuracy, & achievement of sales, profit, & strategic objectives.
- Responsible for the efficient allocation of technology, support, & training resources impacting the sales organization.
- Responsible for achievement of strategic objectives defined by company management.
Who you are:
- 10+ years of sales operations or sales management experience in a high-growth SaaS/PaaS environment.
- Experience successfully managing analytically rigorous corporate initiatives leveraging standard SaaS sales metrics & benchmarking.
- Experience using MEDDIC is strongly preferred & is a plus.
- Experience managing in a high growth environment & willingness to manage through change.
- Well-organized, strong communication skills & ability to manage & influence indirect reports.
- Four year college degree from an accredited institution.
Unqork is an equal opportunity employer, & proud to be committed to diversity & inclusiveness. We will consider all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, nationality, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, religion, disability or age.