Peloton is looking for a talented Senior Analyst who will oversee analytics for our international media spend, which is critical to meeting & exceeding our top-line growth targets. Reporting to our Director of International Marketing Analytics, you will be responsible for measuring the impact of online & offline media & partner with our marketing team to make recommendations that will drive incremental growth for the company. Youll also own the enabling analytics technologies that guide our investment decisions on a day-to-day basis.
- Develop measurement plans & own reporting for major initiatives. This includes identifying appropriate KPIs to track & optimize against, ensuring proper implementation of controlled tests, & flagging potential data integrity issues
- Own analysis of media response & incrementality data across all channels (TV, OTT, direct mail, paid search, paid social, display, video, etc.) to make spend recommendations across the portfolio
- Conduct advanced analytics projects that drive insights into how to improve the performance of our marketing channels
- Understand internal & external data logging capabilities & translate measurement needs into business requirements/roadmaps for our engineering teams
- BA/BS degree, preferably in a technical field
- 4-6 years of experience working in an analytics role, of which at least 2 years have been in a marketing analytics capacity
- Understanding of major marketing channels: TV, direct mail, paid social, video, search, etc.
- Experience with media measurement (MMM, MTA, lift studies, A/B testing) across channels & understanding of strengths & weaknesses of each measurement methodology
- Strong proficiency with SQL & Excel
- Experience with data visualization technologies, such as Looker or Tableau
- Excellent communication skills, particularly when explaining technical or complex matters to stakeholders
- Comfort solving ambiguous problems without a clear right answer
- Impeccable attention to detail
- A high degree of motivation to be proactive & go above & beyond the task at hand
- Experience with Amazon Redshift & cron
- Experience with ETL development, including data ingestion & pipeline management
- Familiarity with Linux/OS X command line, version control software (git), & general software development
Peloton uses technology + design to connect the world through fitness, empowering people to be the best version of themselves anywhere, anytime. We have reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform. Seamlessly combining hardware, software, & streaming technology, we create digital fitness & wellness content & products that Members love. In 2020 Peloton committed to becoming an antiracist organization with the launch of the Peloton Pledge. Learn more, here.
Together We Go Far means that we are greater than the sum of our parts, stronger collectively when each one of us is at our best. In order to be the best version of Peloton, we are deeply committed to building a diverse workforce & inclusive culture where all of our team members can be the best version of themselves. This work has no endpoint; it is the constant work of running an organization that strives to reach its full potential. As a first step in our commitment, we announced the Peloton Pledge to invest $100 million over the next four years to fight racial injustice & inequity in our world, & to promote health & wellbeing for all, from the inside out.