We believe the most powerful marketing happens in-person. Our mission is to develop the most innovative event technology on the planet to help marketers reach & engage their target audiences in-person. From simplifying event asset creation to capturing attendee insights & measuring event impact, Splash enables marketers to efficiently scale event programs & connect event-driven engagement to business results. More than half of the Fortune 500 use Splash to streamline event marketing execution & optimize performance.
About the Team & Position
Join our growing engineering team as we extend Splash into brand new markets. Our modular software & scalable cloud infrastructure allows us to be stable & flexible as we provide SaaS features to our free & paid clients. We deal in workflow, efficiency optimization, & bulk data manipulation. We are building out an API-driven service-oriented architecture using PHP, Go, Nodejs & more. Our vision for the future is continuously evolving, with plans to introduce microservices into our infrastructure this year. Our roles not only involve understanding & contributing quality code to our existing architecture, but also being a key part of the initiatives that will lead us forward.
Youll be responsible for assessing the complexity, design solutions for new features, implement, & iterate on your product. You'll have the opportunity to become the leader of your projects & other critical initiatives that are important to you & Splash.
The development & product teams are at Splash's core & contribute directly to the success of our team & company. We're proud to belong to a company where we continuously challenge each other to level up our skills & techniques - & we expect all our engineers to be inspired & evolve our conventions & tools.
- Successful implementation & rollout of microservices architecture & infrastructure
- Optimize engineers software development throughput & performance.
- Help implement an international strategy across our infrastructure & services.
- Decouple older architectural, monolithic systems & update with modern approaches.
- Directly contribute to increasing platform uptime & SLA metrics.
- Provide engineers with scalable & safe service management.
- 3+ years experience as Devops, SRE, or similar.
- 2+ years experience with microservices in production.
- 2+ years production level Kubernetes experience.
- 2+ years production level Docker experience.
- Experience with Terraform in production.
- Experience with AWS, GCP, and/or Azure.experience
- Familiar with Ansible, SaltStack, Chef, Puppet etc.)
- Nice to have: 4+ years total professional experience.
- Competency in Python, Golang, Ruby or similar.
- Ideally a year of Software Engineering experience.
If youre interested in joining our growing team, please send us your resume. We cant wait to meet you!
Salary commensurate with experience. We offer a full suite of benefits, medical, dental & vision.
At Splash, we believe that big ideas & great communities come from a team that celebrates diversity of all kinds. We are committed to being an equal opportunity workplace & encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
*We collect personal information (PI) from you in connection with your application for employment with Splash, including the following categories of PI: identifiers, 8 personal records, 9 commercial information, 10 professional or employment information, 11 non-public education records 12 & inferences drawn from your PI. 1314 We collect your PI for our purposes, including performing services & operations related to your potential employment. For additional details or if you have questions, contact us at [privacy@Splash.com].