They say "sitting is the new smoking". We're here to get more people moving...
Gympass is a discovery platform that empowers companies to engage their workforce in physical activity by providing access to the largest global network of workout facilities. With a single monthly membership, companies can help employees find an activity they'll love among more than 600 activities across the U.S., Europe, & Latin America. Our goal is to multiply the number of people exercising at every company to create a healthier & more engaged workforce.
Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York, we have a growing team in 30 offices around the world. Our mission is simple yet ambitious: defeat inactivity, & we know the only way to get there is together, partnering with companies, gyms & having the best talent.
The Merchandiser will lead an important part of a new Business Unit called Gympass Plus & will be responsible for leading the strategy, innovation & development of our customer experience. You will be responsible for developing & implementing the merchandising strategy by applying analytics & product story-telling. This person needs to possess a passion for data, a love for collaboration, & a personal connection with the brand.
What You'll Do...
- Review the provided styling direction, request photography, features & benefits of new products to ensure that customers receive the most accurate depiction of our products to make an informed purchase.
- Monitor site & category page metrics weekly
- Review site daily/weekly to ensure products are in the correct categories, promotions are functioning, links lead to the correct categories/pages & product set up is accurate.
- Provide recommendations related to site improvements including features, functionality & capabilities to enhance the consumer experience
- Research industry trends & provide competitive analysis to identify opportunities
- Visually & analytically merchandise & sort the website.
- Work with Buyer on product assortment & create merchandising strategy based on the supply plan; provide product recommendations & product feedback to assist in buying process
- Coordinate go-live timing for styles for features & campaigns
You Should Have....
- Bachelors degree
- 1-2 years of experience in Retail, E-commerce, Marketplace is desirable
- Strong analytical & writing skills
- Knowledge of the Operations process of Retail/E-commerce
- Experience with Microsoft Excel & PowerPoint
We're a wellness company that is committed to the health & welfare of our employees. Our benefits include:
- Health, dental, & vision insurance
- Gympass membership, workout anywhere anytime for the cost of one lunch
- Competitive PTO, sick time, company-observed holidays & a floating holiday
- Paid parental leave
- Education reimbursement program
- Outstanding opportunities for personal growth & career development
- An exciting & supportive atmosphere with intelligent (hey, at least we think so) & ambitious people from around the world!
Gympass is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Gympass does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.