Build the platform that powers global trade
As a Senior Product Manager on our Invoicing & Accounts Receivable team, youll help us drive innovative initiatives that help serve & improve the order-to-cash aspects of our business. You bring strong business thinking & curiosity to a complex domain & strive to make the most intelligent systems in the industry. You are excited & driven by continuously optimizing complex problems in a measured way. You are incredibly well-versed at driving alignment across a complex landscape with data & facts, yet open to learn from & teach industry veterans. Ultimately, youll help us build one of the most complex managed marketplaces in an industry thats ripe for innovation.
- Work closely with our Business, Operations, & Technology teams to develop a customer first roadmap to address the needs of our users.
- Become a domain expert, deeply understanding Flexports systems & the trade landscape to solve real problems with technology.
- Get your hands dirty with data, developing meaningful business objectives & metrics to measure your teams progress.
- Write clear, detailed specs & aggressively unblock your team to enable them to execute.
- Be a strong voice for your team, communicating feature releases & managing expectations with stakeholders across the company.
You should have:
- 5+ years of product management experience
- You can deal with ambiguity - given an open ended task, you deliver great work with minimal supervision.
- Strong technical background - you can discuss trade-offs with engineers.
- Great with data: you can run your own SQL queries & go deep in trying to understand the meaning behind the numbers.
- Embody the startup mindset: driven, bias towards action, move fast, make things happen.
- Crystal clear communication & presentation skills, with a bias toward over-communication & inclusivity.
- Ability to manage a highly complex set of products in a complex domain.
- Experience scaling in hyper growth mode.
- Bonus: You have worked on a logistics or a SaaS Mid-Market / Enterprise marketplace product
We believe trade can move the human race forward. Thats why its our mission to make global trade easy for everyone. Flexport is building the platform for global logistics, empowering buyers, sellers & their logistics partners with the technology & services to grow & innovate. Today, companies of all sizesfrom emerging brands to Fortune 500suse Flexport technology to move more than $10B of merchandise across 112 countries every year.
Worried about not having any freight forwarding experience?
- Dont be! Were building the first Operating System for Global Trade. Thats why its incredibly important for us to bring people from diverse backgrounds & experiences together with our industry veterans to help move the freight forwarding industry forward.
- Whats freight forwarding & why does it matter? Freight forwarding is the coordination & shipment of goods from one place to another & its what makes global trade possible. Flexport is on a mission to make global trade easier for everyone because we believe it can help connect the world & break down economic barriers.
- We know this industry is complex. Thats why we invest in education starting day one with Flexport Academy, a one week intensive onboarding program designed specifically to set every new Flexport employee up for success.
At Flexport, our ability to fulfill our mission of making global trade easy for everyone relies on having a diverse, dedicated & engaged workforce. That is why Flexport is committed to creating & nurturing an environment where anyone can be their authentic self. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment regardless of race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, physical & mental disability, health status, marital & family status, sexual orientation, gender identity & expression, military & veteran status, & any other characteristic protected by applicable law.