Bark is a fast-growing business for people who absolutely love dogs. We are looking for a Fulfillment Coordinator to coordinate & execute daily order management, communicate to retail partners, & perform inventory management tasks. This role will be detail oriented, customer focused, & familiar with basic warehouse & fulfillment activities & practices. Ultimately, were seeking someone who can both consistently execute scheduled order management & fulfillment tasks as well as diligently dive into exceptions & problem areas needing quick investigation & resolution. Simply put, this person will live in & love the details of continuously improving the Bark customer experience as it pertains to fulfillment operations.
At Bark, the Supply Chain & Operations Teams are constantly working behind-the-scenes to create the best possible experience for our customers. The speedy, successful delivery of Bark orders to our customers is at the heart of what we do, & we want someone in the Fulfillment Coordinator role who knows the importance of perfecting the customer experience through working with both our internal teams & our external vendors. You are a customer advocate who thrives operating in a fast-paced, goals-oriented company where everyone is responsible for delivering results. And you like dogs. A lot.
Continuously improve the Bark Fulfillment Operations by:
- Executing daily reporting to identify, investigate, & coordinate the clearance of daily backorder volume & other order exception categories.
- Working closely with the customer service team to investigate & provide root cause analysis & resolution to all fulfillment related customer issues.
- Recording data associated with the above & providing valuable ground level feedback for use in quantifying daily exception categories, identifying commonalities & root causes, & establishing fixes & optimization projects.
- Collaborating with our 3PL partner to ensure quick & accurate receipt of high priority inbound receipts needed to support promotional activity.
- Coordinating the on time fulfillment of all special needs orders, such as special customer orders & internal order volume.
- Relentless, obsessive attention to detail
- Basic/Intermediate Excel skills
- Familiarity with basic warehouse & fulfillment practices & activities
- An inquisitive mind with a passion for problem solving
- A customer centric attitude
- You love dogs so much that some people think you have a problem