TouchBistro is looking for quick-thinking, vibrant & naturally curious individuals to join our leading sales team as Business Development Representatives. In this role, you are responsible for prospecting & qualifying leads & opportunities for our POS solution, including warm & cold outreach via phone, email & text. You will also be responsible in keeping up-to-date with new restaurant & hospitality trends & developing your own book of business for TouchBistro.
- Prospect and qualify warm prospects from demand generation
- Generate new leads through cold calling
- Conduct over-the-phone & in-person prospecting
- Prioritize & organize the lead pipeline for maximum efficiency on a daily basis
- Record & update data in Salesforce
- Learn & leverage product features, partners, marketing & others to ensure goals are met
- Research leads & stay in tune with changes in the restaurant & hospitality industry
- Work as a team to deliver the best customer experience at all times
All ABOUT YOU
- University or College Degree in a relevant field
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal & written)
- Competitive nature, goal-oriented & results-driven
- Entrepreneurial spirit & the ability to 'think quick on your feet'
- Highly organized with ability to multi task and prioritize time while maintaining attention to detail
- Passionate about hospitality, sales & technology
- High energy & a positive attitude
WHY CHOOSE US?
TouchBistro is an award-winning iPad Point of Sale system, built for restaurant people by restaurant people. Were a team of thinkers, builders, doers, & innovators. While many of us have experience working at restaurants, some of us just have a true passion for the industry.
At TouchBistro youll join a fun, vibrant & rapid growth environment where youll work with individuals who share the same values of being passionate, innovative, accountable, collaborative & respectful. We offer great benefits such as stock options, career progression, professional development, volunteer days, health/dental benefits, Friday lunches & more!
So, what do you say? Are you ready to become part of something awesome?
TouchBistro believes in fostering an inclusive workplace where all individuals have an opportunity to succeed. Requests for accommodation due to a disability can be made at any stage of the recruitment process.