Imagine that in a short time, every Brokers in Brazil will have Gympass integrated, it is a matter of time. If you like great challenges, & participate in great projects, this is the right place for you. At Gympass everything adapts very fast, if you like speed, dynamism,and work in a smart environment, come & help us to#defeatinactivityin the world.
- The primary responsibility is to generate growth through our Brokers partners
- Support sales development initiatives
- Coordination of cross selling initiatives.
- Personally handle strategic clients to broker channel operations
- Generate performance controls & growth of business strategy.
- Go to face-to-face meetings with partners sales team for in order to show them the Gympass value preposition
- Support partners on the strategic deals with Gympass
- Control the pipe-line of our partners & keep them updated about the quote (pricing) & timing of the negotiations
- Frequently visit our partners (Brokers) in order to keep the excellent level of satisfaction in the service & the permanent development of relationship.
- Bachelors degree in Business, Finance, Health Administration or related field
- 3+ years of experience with business analysis & process improvement
- 2+ years of specific experience with documenting processes & communicating the findings with internal or external customers
- Advanced level experience with Word, Excel & PowerPoint
- 2+ years of experience working with Salesforce
- Experience with HRs is a plus
- Self-motivated & persuasive personality.
- Ability to generate empathy with clients & peers.
- Organization & Control skills.
- Fluent in English