CLEAR transforms what is uniquely you your fingerprints, your face, your eyes into a secure, biometric key to frictionless experiences. We are creating a world where travel is effortless, where accessing your office building is as simple as walking in, & where shopping is as easy as walking in & out of a storewithout ever once showing an ID or credit card. CLEAR currently powers secure, frictionless customer experiences in nearly 40 U.S. airports & venues. With over 3 million members so far, CLEAR is the identity platform of the future, today.
Were seeking a high-energy, driven, proactive, & professional individual who takes initiative & can represent CLEAR flawlessly. This is a high impact position that will play an integral role in supporting our sports, events & operations teams & is based out of our New York headquarters.
What You Will Do:
- Assist Sports, Events, & Entertainment Operations teams
- Liaise internally with various departments/teams & externally with clients as needed
- Handle most administrative duties associated with executing events
- Assist with scheduling & detailing onsite enrollment events, often occurring simultaneously in multiple cities
- Assist with conventions & tradeshow planning & preparations throughout the year.
- Accurately track Account production on a weekly basis & work with internal departments to run reports as needed
- Support calendaring & logistical lift for managers as needed
Who You Are:
- 1+ years experience in event execution, administrative or operations preferred
- Impeccable & proven customer service skills
- Ability to travel domestically as necessary
- Exemplary written & verbal communication skills
- Highly organized with the ability to multitask & meet deadlines
- Resourceful, extremely organized, detail oriented, & a team player
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and/or G-Suite
- Scrappy, unflappable, dynamic
- Motivated, driven & a self-starter