Bark is a fast-growing business for people who absolutely love dogs. We are looking for a Fulfillment Coordinator to coordinate & execute daily order management, communicate to retail partners, & perform inventory management tasks. This role will be detail oriented, customer focused, & familiar with basic warehouse & fulfillment activities & practices. Ultimately, were seeking someone who can both consistently execute scheduled order management & fulfillment tasks as well as diligently dive into exceptions & problem areas needing quick investigation & resolution. Simply put, this person will live in & love the details of continuously improving the Bark customer experience as it pertains to fulfillment operations.
At Bark, the Supply Chain & Operations Teams are constantly working behind-the-scenes to create the best possible experience for our customers. The speedy, successful delivery of Bark orders to our customers is at the heart of what we do, & we want someone in the Fulfillment Coordinator role who knows the importance of perfecting the customer experience through working with both our internal teams & our external vendors. You are a customer advocate who thrives operating in a fast-paced, goals-oriented company where everyone is responsible for delivering results. And you like dogs. A lot.
- Calendar/Project management for all steps in the BOX process from design to fulfillment at the warehouse.
- Manage deadlines & important dates cross-functionally with team members.
- Issue all Purchase Orders for Box & Amazon via Netsuite
- Maintain vendor relations, ensure all Purchase Orders are confirmed & due dates are being met (entirety of order produced on time).
- Revise all POs for changes, full case counts, increases & decreases.
- Book all international freight across all business lines: Box, Amazon & Retail.
- Cross-consolidate shipments across all business lines to increase container utilization rates.
- Track all international shipments to ensure timely departure & arrival.
- Work on yearly analysis of freight forwarders performance & rates: compare bids across multiple freight forwarders & work on forecasting yearly container volume in order to ensure cheaper rates for the contract year.
- Maintain & update Material composition for all SKUs in order to accurately assign HTS codes for international shipping.
- Create monthly BOX inbound reports for Fulfillment Team in order to properly assign kit builds to inventory that has arrived or will arrive by a certain date.
- Create weekly inbound reports for Retail Team so Fulfillment Team has insight on available inventory.
- Point of contact for all receiving & inventory needs in all warehouses.
- Ensure 3rd party supplier is maintaining the highest levels of performance & complying with contractual standards for cost & service.