About BentoBox & Our Mission
The BentoBox Marketing & Commerce Platform delivers a seamless guest experience dedicated to accelerating growth & helping restaurants thrive. Restaurant concepts worldwide rely on BentoBox as their digital front door for elevated design, built-in marketing tools, actionable data, & a best-in-class customer experience thats built for growth. BentoBox is trusted & loved by industry leaders such as Jos Andrss ThinkFoodGroup, Danny Meyers Union Square Hospitality Group, Emmy Squared, Suerte, & The Meatball Shop.
Our mission is to empower the world's restaurants to succeed in their mission of hospitality.
About This Role: As the Sales Operations Manager, youll work closely with our Sales teams, Sales Management, & other members of the Revenue Operations team to help deliver strong outcomes for the sales team by managing process, sales tools, lead assignment, etc. Youll be a hands-on, individual contributor, who thrives on working cross-functionally across the organization to help drive successful go-to market execution. This role reports to our Senior Director of Revenue Operations.
What Youll Do:
- Become a trusted business partner to Sales leadership, working alongside them to enhance sales effectiveness & productivity.
- Work closely with Sales, Finance, Business Systems, Marketing & Product teams to make strategic recommendations to improve operations & workflows across various functions.
- Monitor all lead assignments & routing, ensuring equitable distribution & timely follow-up on the part of the sales team.
- Take ownership over Salesforce hygiene & data accuracy, including the importing of leads, duplicate management & territory management.
- Take ownership of pipeline management to ensure opportunities are being managed through the funnel in a timely manner.
- Provide day-to-day operational support to the Sales organization (systems questions, process questions, etc).
- Effectively communicate process changes & recommendations within the company, & manage process documentation.
- Create Salesforce training documentation & provide training to existing or new Salesforce.com users.
- Create & manage Salesforce.com reports & dashboards for the sales organization
Experience Were Looking For:
- Bachelor's Degree
- 3+ years of sales experience or supporting a sales team required
- Experienced in Excel & Google Spreadsheets
- Strong understanding of building & maintaining process
- A strong grasp of sales data & the analytics of that data
- Self-motivated with a willingness to learn & self-teach
- Immaculate attention to detail & impeccable follow through
- Excellent communication & presentation skills
- Can handle & protect sensitive data with care
- Superb organizational, multi-tasking & time management skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset that is constantly seeking creative improvements & proactively identifying new areas of improvements.
- A team player, who thrives working amongst team players in a collaborative culture.
Perks of Joining Us:
Were building a hybrid workforce, all or most of our roles can be worked remotely, regardless of location, unless specified.
- Competitive salary + equity (once we offer again)
- 100% Employer Covered Health Benefits, Dental & Vision offerings
- 401(k) with company match
- Unlimited paid time off
- Paid family leave
- Professional development, growth & support
- Perks when dining with BentoBox customers
- Work from Home Stipend
- Opportunity to work with a passionate team making a positive impact on the hospitality community
BentoBox provides equal employment opportunities to all employees & applicants for employment & prohibits discrimination & harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.