Our mission? To create the finance solution all businesses love.
Our means? Technology, elegant design, & an outstanding sense of customer care. At Qonto
, we believe that great service comes from great thinkers. That's why we strive to provide the right environment that allows you to excel in your work. Check out this video
to learn about our working ethos: The Qonto Way
launched Qonto in July 2017, & the team has achieved great things since then:
- Market leader for online SME banking in Europe
- 220,000 SME clients
- €622 million raised so far with a €4.4 billion valuation after Series D
- International investors including Valar, Alven, Tencent, DST Global, Tiger Global, TCV, Alkeon, Eurazeo, KKR, Insight Partners
- 4 offices in Paris, Berlin, Milan, & Barcelona
- And 500+ happy Qontoers building a finance solution businesses love to use
- Ambition | We tackle big challenges. No matter what
- Teamwork | We create momentum by working together, at the same speed
- Mastery | We pursue excellence through continuous learning. We face challenges with humility. Every day
- Integrity | We're open. We're honest. And we earn the trust of our clients & each other
As our Head of Brand Design in Qonto's very international environment, you will help develop our strong design culture.
As part of our Design Studio, you will report to Mathieu
(our Design Director) & work with our talented designers, who are all passionate & skilled in solving conception/design problems.
As Head of Brand Design at Qonto, you will
• Demonstrate creative leadership: You will challenge, influence, & deliver at a senior level the Artistic Direction of the Brand, bringing ideas, inspiration, & creative thinking.
• Deliver: Manage internal designers & external creative partners to ensure the team achieves project goals, meets the highest quality standards, & delivers on time.
• Develop: Coach managers & designers in the Brand Design team, to create an efficient environment for them to learn & grow.
• Step up: Increase design quality by building our design system, defining standards, improving them, & training your teammates to use them.
• Collaborate: Work closely with marketing & engineering teams to break silos & deliver meaningful projects for our customers.
• Recruit: Hire new team members to help the Brand Design team grow as fast as the company
• Stand out: Make the design team shine outside the company: write blog posts, organise & speak at conferences, represent the company at events to make Qonto a design reference in the industry.
What you can expect
• Join a large design studio of 45+ talented designers
• Collaborate with a variety of profiles & expertise: Motion designers, Illustrators, Product designers, Copywriters, System Designers etc...
• Contribute to building an international brand with ever-evolving challenges (eg. currently delivering a rebranding)
• Experience: You have at least 7 years of experience with a proven track record of designing large-scale brands
• Leadership skills: You are motivated to grow in terms of management & have demonstrated your ability to develop people by leading managers & mentoring senior designers
• Communication skills: You are able to pitch, convince & collaborate with high-level stakeholders.
• Mastery: You possess a strong design acumen & can guide other teams in the use of a design system & brand foundations.
• Make an impact: You want to design a brand that is used by thousands of companies, in a fast-growing environment.
• Continuous improvement: You thrive to get better every day even if it means learning from your own mistakes.
• Languages: You are fluent in English. French is a plus.