Our Sales team is expanding to keep up with the explosive demand for cars on the Turo marketplace. Were looking for a scrappy Junior/Sales Associate to further accelerate our growth by growing our vehicle supply & fulfilling upon our mission to put the worlds billion cars to better use.
Youll develop & build our host community to broaden our selection of listings across the country. Youll be responsible for prioritizing & executing all the vehicle owner acquisition to our platform. As a Junior/Sales associate, youll help us develop & test different channels & types of messaging to drive more vehicle supply.
Got it? Perfect, we like you already. Let's talk specifics.
- Call & email car owners to evangelize Turo & the benefits of car sharing
- Own the entire sales cycle from lead generation to prospect to close in a high velocity environment
- Help new owners on-board our platform to successfully complete their first transactions
- Gather product/experience feedback, conduct surveys, & parlay findings to the relevant teams at Turo
- We're a small team in a dynamic startup environment; you may be called upon to support the Sales team in other capacities, such as supporting live events or partner meetings
- 1+ year of cold calling, lead generation, and/or prospecting experience
- 1+ year of quota carrying inside sales experience and/or customer service in a high volume organization
- Familiarity with CRM systems
- Excellent follow-through, attention to detail, & minimal need for supervision
- Hyper organized: your Salesforce records will set the bar for everyone at the company
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic startup environment; youll have guidance when you need it, but youre also goal oriented & can execute without close supervision
- Strong desire to expand & acquire new skills
- Aspire to become a leader in a dynamic & growing team
- Positive mental attitude, high energy, high integrity, strong work ethic, enthusiasm, sense of humor, & a commitment to our mission
- BA/BS degree or relevant equivalent qualification
- Competitive salary + commission & meaningful equity
- Employer paid medical, dental, & vision insurance
- Cell phone & gym reimbursement
- Apple equipment
- Four weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, generous parental leave
- Weekly catered lunch
- Stocked kitchen & beverages
- Company-sponsored happy hours & team events
- Turo travel credit every month
We're an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We don't discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. When in doubt, please apply!