Today, CommerceHub is the #1 ecommerce network used by the worlds leading retailers & brands to extend their retail & ecommerce businesses.
Consumer expectations have shifted. In the now economy, they expect that our customers have what they want, in stock, ready for delivery, & with an experience that delights them at every step of the buying journey.
We believe we have a unique opportunity to help retailers, brands & suppliers connect to customers & meet the challenges of the now economy. Think that sounds interesting? It is!
Our remote-first team is growing, & were looking to add great people like you, who are ready to use their expertise to transform the world of ecommerce.
As part of a global IT team, the Senior Salesforce Business Analyst will be responsible for an exceptional user experience & be the subject matter expert for Salesforce & related integrations. This role will be responsible for general administration, as well as researching, documenting, & implementing solutions within Salesforce. A successful person in this role will own all aspects of Salesforce, working across the company to discover needs & design solutions.
- Configure, maintain, upgrade, & ensure optimal performance of Salesforce & related integrations
- Support all Salesforce initiatives & projects, acting as SME & liaison between IT & other teams
- Implement & maintain solutions via Workflow, Process Builder, fields, page layouts, record types, dashboards, permission sets, roles, profiles, & reports
- Evaluate & install new Salesforce features & products
- Clean-up data & processes no longer used
- Troubleshoot issues, track & resolve defects, escalating as necessary
- Be a forum for new ideas by continuously identifying process & configuration improvements
- 5+ years of experience as a Salesforce admin & business analyst
- Deep expertise with Salesforce functionality & best practices
- Extensive experience integrating 3rd party apps & services into Salesforce such as NetSuite, Conga, & DocuSign
- Ability to juggle & prioritize tasks within a collaborative team environment
- Strong desire to continuously learn, grow, & adapt technical skills
- Detail oriented with strong documentation skills
- Ability to present & communicate complicated information in a simple way to team members & stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree in Information Technology concentration OR equivalent experience
- Salesforce certifications are strongly preferred
- Experience with VisualForce/Apex strongly preferred
- Experience with Lightning strongly preferred
What its like to work at CommerceHub
We have big plans for growth & transformation & were doing it with a remote-first team across the world.
Remote first gives us more flexibility to help each other do our best work. It means that work-life balance is more than a clich. Weve built balance into our culture & its at the core of everything we dohow we collaborate & make change happen.
Connected by our drive to transform ecommerce, our culture is driven by our employees. We trust each other, work hard & respect both personal & professional boundaries, knowing that were at our best when were intentional about how & where we work. We believe autonomy leads to great work & an even bigger impact.
- Medical, dental & vision benefits: Affordable health care plans with premiums that will not exceed 5% of your salary & company HSA contributions, starting on Day 1
- A 6% 401(k) match
- Competitive time off package with 20 days of Paid Time Off, 9 paid company holidays, 2 paid floating holidays, 7 paid sick days, & a paid volunteer day
- 4 weeks paid Parental (Bonding) Leave
- Remote work stipend for internet, cell phone, office furniture & supplies
- Culture & team-building activities
- Employee Assistance Program
- Tuition assistance
- Career development opportunities
- Charitable contribution match per team member
CommerceHub is an Equal Opportunity Employment & Affirmative Action Employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants & teammates without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, & business need.