Away is a global lifestyle brand with a mission to transform travel through products & content that inspire people to get away more. We are seeking a Senior Analyst on our Customer Experience team to drive our efforts to create a best-in-class customer experience by ensuring the right systems, tracking & processes are in place to set up our growing team for success. At Away, the customer is at the heart of everything we do. Our Customer Experience team is the bridge between the Away team & the thousands of people using our products every day. We're the voice of Away to our customers & advocates for our customers to the rest of the Away team.
This role will be responsible for reporting on associate metrics & performance, how we forecast case count & staffing needs, & how all of our systems work together to best serve our needs. The ideal candidate is an analytical, data-driven individual who can spot trends, drive process improvements & monitor the success of those programs. This role also requires flexibility & willingness to lean in to support your colleagues on the customer experience team as needed when the business requires. You will report into the Director, Customer Experience.
As a company that values diversity, equity, & inclusion, Away seeks individuals of all backgrounds & experiences to apply for this opportunity. Were creating an environment where everyone can thrive. Our customers are global & diverse, so were building a team that is too. Through initiatives like our employee resource groups, anti-racism training, & bias prevention initiatives, were building the cultural foundation that gives people the emotional & physical space to bring their authentic selves to work.
What you'll do:
- Develop reporting & metrics around performance within the CX organization
- Own & implement our Customer Experience infrastructure & systems to ensure were optimizing our ability to serve customers compassionately, comprehensively & efficiently
- Lead forecasting of our cases & headcount across email, chat, SMS & voice; ensuring that we are always prepared to meet customer demands
- Track impact of process improvements & key changes on agent productivity & ticket deflection
- Work with our Analytics & Data Engineering teams to ensure that our Customer Experience systems have the information our Customer Experience agents need
- Collaborate with our Consumer Insights team to find areas of opportunities in elevating the customer experience through research & data synthesization
- Proactively implement processes to improve the workflows of our Customer Experience team
Who you are:
- You have 2-4 years professional experience in a highly analytical role such as business intelligence/analytics
- You have an understanding & strong interest in all aspects of customer experience in the context of a direct-to-consumer business
- You have experience turning abstract problems into actionable solutions & enjoy implementing new data-driven processes
- You are intellectually curious & identify areas of analysis that have potential to add business value
- You are flexible & adapt to any business context; you understand that every new project is an opportunity for growth
- You are a team player; you understand that CX is a fast-paced environment & you are willing to pitch in across the team as volume increases or if your colleagues need a hand
- You have strong Excel modeling skills
- Experience with SQL preferred, but not required
- Experience in Looker, Tableau, or other business intelligence tools preferred, but not required
- Experience with Kustomer, Zendesk, Assembled or other customer experience tools preferred, but not required
- You enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You love to travel (but thats a given!)