At Lyft, our mission is to improve peoples lives with the worlds best transportation. To do this, we start with our own community by creating an open, inclusive, & diverse organization.
The Product Operations teams mission is to continuously identify, build, & optimize sustainable growth levers. Our team is heavily cross-functional as we sit in the intersection between Product, Marketing, Operations & Data Science. The team takes a strong data-driven approach to identify the highest potential opportunities to unlock additional growth that is fundamental to success. The broad scope of the team enables us to be nimble & focus on the highest priority problem areas.
As a key team member on the Product Operations team, youll various own work streams, analyses, modeling, strategy, & business metrics that drive the growth of the Lyft ecosystem at scale. Youll be a strong leader of cross-functional teams & be effective at synthesizing input & perspective from key stakeholders. We are looking for analytical talent to provide insights & actionable recommendations that will drive impact through better business decisions.
- Develop frameworks & deliver analyses to guide decision-making & ruthless prioritization across functions
- Uncover new areas of opportunity & leverage to scale our Driver onboarding program
- Manage, build & automate models & reporting to provide regional & national teams with actionable insights on volume, efficiency, & driver experience
- Present findings, recommendations, & results to senior leadership
- Collaborate with Data Science & Machine Learning Research to transform insights into applied models for optimal decision-making
- Ability to independently break down large datasets & synthesize inputs from multiple sources
- Advanced financial & scenario modeling skills
- Strong product & user experience sense
- Ability to craft a compelling story & concisely present recommendations across teams & levels
- Proven ability to influence, negotiate & inspire others in a matrixed environment
- Excellent organization, planning skills, & attention to detail
- Balance between intellectual curiosity & the desire to roll up your sleeves & execute
- 3+ years experience in management consulting, investment banking, corporate strategy, or equivalent analytical role in a high growth startup
- BA in Economics, Computer Science, Mathematics or Engineering preferred. MBA a plus
- Proficiency in SQL or a desire to learn
- Great medical, dental, & vision insurance options
- In addition to 11 observed holidays, salaried team members have unlimited paid time off, hourly team members have 15 days paid time off
- 401(k) plan to help save for your future
- 18 weeks of paid parental leave. Biological, adoptive, & foster parents are all eligible
- Monthly commuter subsidy to cover your transit to work
- 20% off all Lyft rides
Lyft is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues & hires a diverse workforce. Lyft does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Lyft also strives for a healthy & safe workplace & strictly prohibits harassment of any kind. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance & other similar state laws & local ordinances, & its internal policy, Lyft will also consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest & conviction records.