An amazing customer service experience can make your day. But a really terrible one can also ruin it. No one likes to be treated like a ticket or case number. But these days, even if companies want to build authentic relationships with their customers, they cant their systems dont enable it. Thats where Gladly comes in - we believe exceptional customer service is about putting people at the center, not cases or tickets, to let the world's greatest brands treat their customers as people, nurture relationships & ultimately drive revenue as a result. Enterprise companies want to build empathetic relationships with their customers & Gladly provides a platform that empowers companies to have conversations across any channel, from text to tweet.
We are in search of an Account Executive to be based out of Toronto. Successful Account Executives will have a proven track record of building strong pipelines & rapidly closing business. Our ideal candidates are self-directed & thrive in an early stage environments, apply a consultative approach, & excel in setting & surpassing customer expectations. This person has a strong passion for customer success & will focus on obtaining & retaining referenceable customers. Were looking for someone who has strong execution skills, is focused, responsible & accountable.
As an entrepreneur, our account executive understands the demands of an early stage company & works with the team in a collaborative, problem solving manner. Were looking for someone who has strong execution skills, is focused, responsible & accountable. Your activities in prospecting & closing will be supported by strong lead generation & awareness efforts.
Responsibilities & Expectations
- Achieve & exceed sales goals
- Build & grow sales pipeline
- Present value proposition to executive level prospects
- Establish & achieve prospecting & business development goals
- Collaborate with our Marketing & Sales Development organizations to expand pipeline & increase sales velocity
- Uncover & convert prospects to clients through cold calling, managing pre-qualified opportunities, conducting discovery, & building relationships
- Able to act as lead sales person as well as potential to lead a team as the company grows
- Serve as a mentor & motivator to the team
- Potential to attract, motivate & manage a world class team
- Willing to travel regionally to represent the company
- Deep experience selling cloud based SaaS products from C-level to individual & team stakeholders
- Proven track record of consistently meeting & exceeding sales quotas
- Ability to demonstrate flexibility & comfort in fast-paced sales environment
- Significant direct sales experience with SaaS solutions
- Excellent verbal & written communication skills
- Team player with collaborative personal style
- An entrepreneurial mindset; startup experience highly preferred
- Integrity & ethics are critical
- Excellent interpersonal & leadership skills
- Inquisitive, thorough problem solver
- Highly motivated, smart risk taker
- Adaptable to changing market conditions & customer requirements
- Balanced approach to problem solving between analytical & intuitive
- Ability to travel
Whats life at Gladly like?
Wed like to give you a good idea of what it's like to work at Gladly. We value the strength of our team above everything else. We believe in open communication & in sharing ideas, not in micromanagement. We openly discuss all aspects of our business, & avoid internal politics. We learn from each other, & we help each other learn. We focus on a common goal, which is the success of our customers, & through it the success of our business & our people. We have a collaborative culture of mutual respect - many of us are working together for a second & even a third time. We have a strong work ethic, & value life outside of work. Check out the latest & greatest Gladly updates in our blog. Come join us!