WHO ARE WE?
Since 2011, General Assembly has transformed tens of thousands of careers through pioneering, experiential education in todays most in-demand skills. As featured in The Economist, Wired, & The New York Times, GA offers training in web development, data, design, business, & more, both online & at campuses around the world. Our global professional community boasts 40,000 full- & part-time alumni & counting. In addition to fostering career growth for individuals, GA helps employers cultivate top tech talent & spur innovation by transforming their teams through strategic learning. More than 21,000 employees at elite companies worldwide have honed their digital fluency with our corporate training programs. GA has also been recognized as one of Deloittes Technology Fast 500, & Fast Company has dubbed us leaders in World-Changing Ideas as well as the #1 Most Innovative Company in Education.
As an Learning Experience Architect, you design blended learning strategies for high-value clients, provide consultative product expertise to the sales process, & contribute to the ongoing discovery, development & delivery of scalable learning products for business.
Discovery(Discover, Deep Dive, Design phases of 6Ds)
- Shadow sales calls & support in proposal development over time.
- Facilitate deep dive interview calls with client stakeholders on key goals & challenges to inform & refine program design.
- Using initial scoping requirements, create engaging & outcomes-driven learning experiences by leveraging innovative instructional design methods.
- Partner with subject matter experts to design new content & contextualize existing content across digital fields to a given clients context & industry.
Design & Development(Develop, Deliver, Debrief phases of 6Ds)
Implementing/going through process
- Onboard instructors onto client context & program content during dry run.
- Design supplemental training materials such as classroom worksheets, posters, & surveys.
- Lead post-program interview calls with participants about their applied learnings & synthesize themes for client debrief & account strategy.
- Share proposed updates to workshop curriculum with iterations & learnings from client deliveries.
- Participate in workshop standardization initiatives through collaboration with GA Product & Sales teams.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
About our ideal candidate:
- Has at least3 years of experience in instructional design and/or consulting
- Passionate about educational programming
- Background in a client-facing role, either supporting or managing, is highly desirable
- Has ease in collaborating with subject matter experts & synthesizing feedback
- Thrives working in fast-paced, dynamic environments
- Familiarity with Keynote & Google Suite
- Customer Focus
- Learning on the Fly
- Decision Quality & Problem Solving
- Dealing with ambiguity
- Presentation Skills
- Action Oriented