Join our HelloFresh family!
At HelloFresh we love food & our mission is to change the way people eat forever. That change comes conveniently packaged in a box - a HelloFresh Box, filled with the best fresh ingredients. With our meal boxes with easy to cook recipes & fresh ingredients, we are driving change in the quickly evolving food industry. From developing our recipes to delivering the boxes - the customer is at the center of everything we do. Our aim is to make every meal a moment to look forward to, for everyone at the table. No surprise then that data is our friend & for us, learning never stops. We make quick but informed decisions & as a fast-growing company, we value flexibility & speed.
HelloFresh needs you!
For our young & passionate team, we are looking for an OPS BI analyst intern per February2020. During sixty percent of your time you will support key operational BI processes, such as forecasting & analyzing customer behavior. As intern OPS BI you will ensure all operational teams get the right data in time, a serious responsibility in your day to day work. Many supply chain decisions are made based on this data such as ordering ingredients & delivering the product to our customers homes. In the other forty percent you will work project-based on improving our tooling (excel) & help the operational teams transition to more sophisticated self-built tools (Python). In short, a fun & educational internship at the core of our supply chain in which you will help HelloFresh customers to enjoy healthy & diverse food even more!
Youll be working on:
- Weekly forecast processes & reporting on forecast performance
- Supporting our retail business with analysis & recommendations
- Identifying processes which could be improved, build tooling in Python & help teams transition to the new process
Are you the perfect Business Intelligence OPS Intern?
You enjoy being part of a dynamic business in which you play a key role in running daily OPS BI processes. You have experience with data analysis & are used to work on different projects. You are independent, work solution-oriented & you dont shy away from a challenge. Excel, Python & analysis are core business for you & you are fluent in English. Finally, you have a Bachelor degree.
What do we offer you?
- Make a serious impact on the whole Operations team by building Python tools & being someone the business can depend on;
- A lot of learning- & development opportunities within a young & dynamic e-commerce company;
- Freedom of idea & initiative, execution & implementation of your own ideas & initiatives;
- You can make use of the company benefits, like food & fruit in the office, sports classes, such as yoga, boot camp, & boxing class;
- Next, to that, you also get a discount on the HelloFresh box;
- A compensation of 500 EUR gross per month, based on a 40-hour week.
Are you interested or do you have questions?
Feel free to send a message to Mara. Do you want to send us your application? Nice! Please do as following; click on the 'apply' button below & fill out the mandatory fields. Upload your resume & cover letter & that's it. Applications send by email will not be processed.