About the role
The Quality Analyst (QA) will support the day to day activities of audit the auditor & new-hire certification of the Quality program. The Analyst will report to the Senior Manager of Quality Operations & will help ensure the highest level of accuracy & effectiveness of our third-party quality auditors. The analysis, business case development & reporting of quality monitoring along with making sure all assigned duties are completed by the deadline are the primary responsibilities of this Analyst.
In this role, you can expect to
- Complete the prescribed sample size for audit the auditor (ATA) monitoring & identify the root cause of audit defects (errors) in line with agreed targets
- Provide day to day support to the third party quality auditors
- Lead QA Talks during agent training
- Lead & facilitate calibration sessions with Internal & vendor teams to drive consistent transaction monitoring & root cause analysis across the network, measure & drive adherence to our standards.
- Prepare variance reports (QA/site/program level) from calibration sessions
- Collect, analyze & make recommendations to drive positive change from ATA roundtables at internal & partner sites.
- Demonstrate mastery of MS policies, procedures, & workflows; train updates in a timely manner to quality teams.
To thrive in this role, you have
- 2-4 years of contact center customer service
- Customer Service Quality Assurance experience in the customer service space, 1 year required
- Vendor management experience, a plus
- Working knowledge of customer service assessment tools a plus, i.e. CSAT, QA Tools, (Medallia, Qualtrics, Stella Connect, NICE, Verint, Calabrio, Playvox)
- Working knowledge of google suite, including sheets
A little about us
We created Chime because we believe everyone deserves financial peace of mind. By eliminating unnecessary fees & helping people grow their savings automatically, weve empowered millions of Americans to take control of their finances.
Chime is the largest & fastest-growing U.S. player in the challenger-banking space. Through our banking partners, we offer access to bank accounts with fee-free overdraft, provide members the chance to receive early access to their paychecks, help them improve their credit, & more!
We've built one of the most experienced leadership teams in Fintech & were recently valued at over $14.5B. We've raised over $1B in funding from leading investors including DST, Coatue, Tiger Global, General Atlantic, Iconiq, Dragoneer, Menlo, Whale Rock, Access, Forerunner, Crosslink, Cathay, aCrew, & others.
What we offer
- Competitive salary based on experience
- 401k match plus the usual medical, dental, vision, life, & disability benefits
- Quarterly stipend to spruce up your home office
- Generous vacation policy & company-wide Take Care of Yourself Days
- Virtual events to connect with your fellow Chimers- think cooking classes, music festivals, mixology classes, paint nights, etc., & delicious snack boxes, too!
- A challenging & fulfilling opportunity to join one of the most experienced teams in FinTech & help create a completely new kind of banking service
We know that great work comes from great, & inclusive teams. At Chime, we specifically look for individuals of varying strengths, skills, backgrounds, & ideas. We believe this gives us a competitive advantage to better serve our members & helps us all grow as Chimers & individuals.
We hire candidates of any race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital or family status, disability, Veteran status, & any other status. Chime is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer & will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the Cook County Fair Chance Ordinance. If you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation, please let us know. To learn more about how Chime collects & uses your personal information during the application process, please see the Chime Applicant Privacy Notice.