Peloton is seeking a Trade Compliance Analyst to join our New York based Supply Chain team. In this role you will be supporting the Manager, Trade Compliance with all import & export compliance activities including those related to the continuous improvement of Pelotons overall global trade compliance strategy.
The ideal candidate is a licensed US customs broker with a minimum of 2 years of experience in a similar role at an US Importer.
- Support the further development of Pelotons global trade compliance program.
- Responsible for record-keeping in accordance with global customs agencies mandates.
- Thorough understanding of the Harmonized Tariff Schedule of the United States.
- Development of tariff classifications for various Peloton products into all markets.
- Maintaining the Peloton Master SKU database for import classifications into all markets.
- Monitor & provide guidance to Pelotons global customs brokers.
- Address daily shipment inquiries & resolve import delays.
- Experience in performing import & export audits.
- Assist in responding to Customs agencies requests.
- Maintain internal reporting to verify brokers compliance.
- Experience using ACE for import reporting.
- Knowledge of Canadian, UK & EU VAT, import duties are a plus.
- Knowledge & understanding of Antidumping & Countervailing duty process.
- Knowledge of duty drawback programs, bonded warehouse & FTZs.
- Knowledge of U.S. export compliance (BIS, OFAC, etc.).
- Assist in the development of import/export & customs broker KPI reports.
- Assist in the development of SOPs, work instructions & manuals.
- Partner with internal / external stakeholders & suppliers to develop compliance solutions.
- Knowledge & understanding of Incoterms.
- Knowledge & understanding of U.S. Customs rules of origin.
- Licensed US customs broker
- Minimum experience of 2 years with an importer
- Must have a collaborative, team mentality
- Ability to work in a fast paced ever changing environment
- Must be organized, detail & process oriented
- Skillful use of Microsoft Office, Microsoft Excel & Google Sheet
- Overall passion for Compliance, Supply Chain & Transportation
Peloton is the largest interactive fitness platform in the world with a loyal community of more than 3 million Members. The company pioneered connected, technology-enabled fitness, & the streaming of immersive, instructor-led boutique classes for its Members anytime, anywhere. Peloton makes fitness entertaining, approachable, effective, & convenient, while fostering social connections that encourage its Members to be the best versions of themselves. An innovator at the nexus of fitness, technology, & media, Peloton has reinvented the fitness industry by developing a first-of-its-kind subscription platform that seamlessly combines the best equipment, proprietary networked software, & world-class streaming digital fitness & wellness content, creating a product that its Members love. The brands immersive content is accessible through the Peloton Bike, Peloton Tread, Peloton Bike+, Peloton Tread+, & Peloton App, which allows access to a full slate of fitness classes across disciplines, on any iOS or Android device, Apple TV, Fire TV, Roku TVs, & Chromecast & Android TV. Founded in 2012 & headquartered in New York City, Peloton has a growing number of retail showrooms across the US, UK, Canada & Germany. For more information, visit www.onepeloton.com.