Why join Igloo:
One of our core beliefs at Igloo is that people are a companys biggest asset. This philosophy is woven into everything we do at Igloo our behaviors, our culture, & especially our digital workplace solutions (which we use every day). And thats why we can offer you a superior employee experience that goes beyond superficial perks & promises, & gives you the true sense of purpose youve been waiting for.
Why this role is important:
Igloo is looking for an experienced Enterprise Solutions Consultant to join our Professional Services team. You will be responsible for providing strategic & solution consulting services to our customers focused on Digital Workplace Solutions. This involves facilitating workshops with customers to develop their strategic digital workplace plans & solution plans for their Igloo digital workplace solution. To the customer, you are their trusted advisor providing your expertise in digital workplace solution deployment, define & prioritize strategy, aligned to the customers key business goals & objectives. This includes providing recommendations for launch strategies, governance model best practices, & roadmap planning that results in evolving the digital workplace overtime to maximize the employee engagement & increased productivity.
The impact youll have:
- Consultation: identify & prioritize digital workplace solutions to the most important customer challenges or opportunities
- Facilitation: maximize the business value by conducting business analysis & develop strategic plans to address challenges & seize opportunities
- Strategy: closely following the strategic direction & solution delivery framework, surface the voice of the customer to identify opportunities & trends to maximize positive outcomes for both the customer & business
- Collaboration: establish reciprocal relationships cross-functionally with Sales, Customer Success, Product, Technology & our Implementation Partners
- Communication: raise opportunities for innovation on digital workplace solutions & best practices for continuous business process improvements
- Leadership & Influence: effectively influence outcomes & negotiate to find solutions, producing positive outcomes & mitigating customer escalations
What You'll need:
- 4-6+ years working in roles as a Business Strategist, Solutions Consultant, or Business Consultant in a SaaS environment working with both internal & external stakeholders
- 4-6+ years working with Fortune 500 enterprise customers, architecting solutions, building business cases & facilitating focus groups for requirement gathering
- 3+ years strong understanding of UI/UX design & web site analytics best practices
- Deep knowledge of Digital Workplace Solutions/ intranet solutions & solution delivery frameworks
- This role involves strong teamwork, working closely with both the Customer & Igloo project team assigned, as well as cross-functionally with key stakeholders in Services, Sales, Customer Success, Partners, & Technology teams.
- These professionals understand best practices & will work to define strategies that may include digital workplace playbooks, governance, enterprise information architecture models & integrations, digital workplace capability models, process definitions, & enterprise operating models.
- Bachelors degree or diploma in related discipline preferred
Tech Stack (brownie points!):
- Strong understanding of Saas technology solutions
- Familiar with SalesForce, & Professional Automation Tools
What we have to offer:
We offer health benefits, a training budget for every employee, fair-trade coffee & tea, treats every pay day, & an eco-bonus for people who take alternative transportation to work. You choose whether you work on a Mac or PC, & we give our developers stipends to buy whatever hardware makes your work easier.
If youre looking for a role with the right mix of autonomy & team collaboration, an environment that fosters transparency & trust, a company with seasoned leadership & backed by a leading investment firm, a career with lots of opportunity & room for growth, & a chance to personally influence how organizations work, then we invite you to step inside Igloo.
Sound like you? Apply now!
Igloo welcomes & encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
Learn more aboutIgloo Software