ClassPass - the largest all-access fitness membership with a global network of premium studios is aggressively growing its international business.
Over the past year we have launched in over 25 international markets & this pace of expansion is set to continue!
About the right team member:
Were looking for a highly motivated & socially focused Marketing Manager to join the ClassPass team. You will work with our Japanese team based in Tokyo, supporting our General Manager to develop & drive marketing operations for the ClassPass team. In this role you will be involved in supporting all marketing activities whether it be creating content for Instagram, building emails,organising events, or assisting with new launches.
You will have a passion for marketing, love social media & be happy to roll up your sleeves & get involved with admin tasks where necessary. It also helps if you love fitness as you will receive a ClassPass membership!
- Execute & manage email campaigns for the Japanese market
- Collate & reporting on email performance & provide recommendations for optimisation
- Working closely with the General Manager to execute an effective Social Media strategy
- Managing the Social Media & Content output for Japans online channels, including on-site content, imagery, video, written content & blogs
- Own & manage the Japanese content calendar, keeping the calendar up to date & sharing with relevant stakeholders
- Ensure all social messaging & creative ties back to the overall marketing vision & strategy
- Provide social analytics & analysis to help optimise performance
- Support the marketing leads with the organisation & execution of any ClassPass events
- Organise events with our studio partners
- Ensure all marketing materials for ClassPass comply with brand guidelines
- Update the finance tracker for the Marketing department
- Perform ad hoc duties as & when needed for the Head of Expansion
- Fluent in English & Japanese
- Experience working in a similar role in a Marketing team
- Experience in using Photoshop or similar
- Experience using ESPs & building emails, preferably HTML
- A detail-oriented approach to executing tasks & an ability to manage multiple projects at once
- A team player & comfortable with an ever-changing startup environment
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills, including the ability to present ideas effectively on the phone, via email & in meetings.
- Able to work to tight deadlines & deliver the work on time.
- Right to work in Japan
We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.