Unbelievable partner support is a critical part of the Via brand, & were looking for the best in the business. As a Partner Support Operations Manager, Australia/New Zealand, youll provide consistently outstanding support to Vias partners (cities, operators, etc.) who power mobility & transportation networks with our technology.
The Partner Support Operations Manager position is a great starting point for anyone seeking a career in operations, product support, or business development. This customer-facing position is all about building the best possible connection between our Customers & our Product & Engineering Team. We work together to ensure that our customers can make the best use of our technology with teams across the organisation to improve our customers experience & drive retention. As one of the key client-facing teams in Via's Partnerships business, we play a major part in its success. This position offers a 360 degree view on our business & is a great platform to enter the world of Via.
What You'll Do:
- Serve as the main point of operational contact for our partners, helping them make the best use of our technology for their innovative mobility & transit systems
- Manage product expectations & development, ensuring that our engineering team is getting the feedback they need to build the best product possible
- Become an expert on Via develop a nuanced understanding of our technology, use cases, & best practices to be able to answer support inquiries on a daily basis
- Prioritize operational issues as a real-time point of contact & provide technical, specific, & strategic responses in an efficient manner
- Coordinate with Product Management, Partner Success Managers, & Engineering teams in identifying, reporting, & resolving product issues or opportunities for improvement
- Build & maintain an online knowledge base of issues/solutions to share with colleagues
- Nurture close relationships with clients to become a trusted advisor
Who You Are:
- Effective at managing multiple tasks simultaneously & comfortable taking on responsibility
- Meticulous & vigilant, with a high level of attention to detail
- Outstanding process-orientation, analytical, & organization skills
- Problem solver & entrepreneurial; you dont accept the status quo & are always looking for creative solutions
- Excellent communicator with a knack for always finding the right tone
- Obtained a Bachelors Degree with a record of academic achievement
What Catches Our Eye
- Experience at a start-up
- Fluency in Japanese
ere Via, & we build technology that changes the way the world moves. We pioneered the TransitTech category to ensure that the future of transportation is shared, dynamic public mobility the kind that reduces carbon emissions across congested cities, minimizes reliance on private cars, & provides everyone with accessible, efficient, & affordable ways of getting around.
Via was founded with the guiding principle that we go further when we go together. Were committed to building & nurturing a team as diverse as the communities we serve. Bringing transportation equity to the world begins with championing equal opportunity in our own offices. All backgrounds, identities, & voices are welcomed & celebrated here.
Were proud to be leading a worldwide transportation revolution & modernizing mobility for all. Through intelligently-designed systems & sophisticated algorithms, we craft localized solutions for each one of our global partners. Ready to join the ride?
Via is an equal opportunity employer.