Zoic Studios is an award winning VFX company made up of accomplished artists & producers who understand story, process & relationships.
Some of our recent credits include: Legion, Warrior, Arrow, The Walking Dead & The Chilling Adventures of Sabrina.
"Visual Evolution" is our mission; we invest in constantly improving our technological & studio processes so that our artists can focus on being creative even in the lightning fast paced world of visual effects. We apply these principles to our work on some of the most VFX intensive film & television projects out there.
We are currently seeking a Human Resources Clerk for its Culver City location. This is a temporary position with benefits. This individual will report directly to the Human Resources Generalist.
- Work closely with the Human Resources Department
- Assist with collecting & reviewing timesheets
- Assist with record retention, filing & other miscellaneous duties
- Create or update records with new files & information
- Develop an efficient filing system to make updating & retrieving files easier
- Maintain employee confidence & protect operations by keeping human resources information confidential
- Professionalism & ability to maintain confidentiality
- Team player,
- Experience working in a fast paced environment with utmost accuracy
- Ability to communicate clearly & concisely both orally & in writing
- Excellent organizational & time management skills
- 1 year of relevant experience as an Administrative and/or Human Resources Clerk is preferred
- Strong general administrative & organizational skills required
- Intermediate knowledge of CA Labor Law & Record Retention Policy preferred
- This position is located on site in Los Angeles, CA. Candidate must live in the radius of the location or have the ability to move locally.
- Zoic Studios Los Angeles & New York participates in the eVerify program
- This job description contains the basic requirements for the position & is NOT intended to be a complete list of responsibilities; other duties may be assigned
- Due to the volume of applications we receive across our different openings we regret that only those selected to interview will be contacted
- We also have the best homemade guacamole served in Culver City.
Starting Hourly Rate: $14.25/hr.
Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision
Temporary position: 2-3 months