Join VillageMD as a Family Medicine Physician in Atlanta, GA
Welcome to the Future of Primary Care
As a Family Medicine Physician with VillageMD, you will discover something unexpected: an entire organization built around the value of primary care. We empower our primary care physicians to deliver person to person care that lets you do what you do best. We will support you with evidence based best practices, full multi-disciplinary team to help you provide the best care for your patient. With the latest tools to enable you to provide modern high-tech care with a human touch.
Our approach is value-based, physician-driven & patient-centered, allowing us to meet todays healthcare challenges with improved practices & consistent results.
Were growing & were looking for physicians who share our passion for excellence & enthusiasm to drive positive change.
Could this be you?
Our model of care lets you focus on what matters most: your patients. Our model provides the support that you need to deliver the outcomes youve always wanted. In our physician led organization, our practicing physicians are making the important decisions that create the changes we are working towards.
Click here to see our vision for Village Medical
Why you will thrive
Many healthcare systems expect physicians to deliver exceptional care but dont provide the resources necessary.
At VillageMD, our model of care offers providers the support you need to practice the way you want. You will have:
- Access to physician leaders & knowledge-sharing opportunities across a national network of colleagues who are leading the transformation of primary care
- In each market, local physician leadership councils make the important decision impacting your daily work
- Reduced administrative burden & provide support
- Highly trained staff with 2 physicians & 2 advanced practice provider per location walk-in & PCP overflow
- Easy to use, optimized EMR with full telehealth capability
- Cross-trained care management & population health teams
- High earnings potential aligned with our innovative clinical model
- Full comprehensive benefits, including generous paid time off (PTO), CME allowance, health, dental, vision, disability, & 401k retirement plan
Personal & professional skills for success
Must hold current, unrestricted State license or be eligible for licensure. Board certification in Internal Medicine or Family Medicine is also required. Must be actively registered or eligible to register with the Drug Enforcement Agency (DEA). Must possess active Medicare/Medicaid enrollment or be eligible to enroll.
Our unique VillageMD culture how inclusion & diversity make the difference
Diversity & inclusion. Integral to the VillageMD culture, they help guide daily success & long-term innovation. We thrive on trust, acceptance, & respect it's what we provide to others & what we expect. And while we are diverse, we share a common goal: a belief that solutions focused on primary care deliver the highest quality & improves the lives of all. It is only by establishing unity together that we are able to pursue our individual bests.
At VillageMD, we see diversity & inclusion as a source of strength in transforming healthcare.We believe building trust & innovation are best achieved through diverse perspectives. To us, acceptance & respect are rooted in an understanding that people do not experience things in the same way, including our healthcare system.Individuals seeking employment at VillageMD are considered without regard to race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Explore your future as an innovator in healthcare with VillageMD today.