At HelloFresh, we want to change the way people eat. Over the past 7 years we've seen this mission spread beyond our wildest dreams. Now, we are the leading global company in the expanding online recipe kit delivery market.
So, how did we do it? Our weekly recipe boxes full of exciting recipes & lovingly sourced, fresh ingredients have blossomed into a community of inspired, energised home cooks that expands across the globe. We are one of the fastest growing meal kit businesses & are active & growing in 13 different countries across 3 continents.
If you would like to join an energetic & highly motivated team & work in a dynamic, high-energy, high-growth field where you can really have an impact & make a difference every single day then join us & become part of developing a global fresh food champion.
- Be the point of contact for all aspects of the companys IT related matters across multiple sites (head office, contact centre & warehouses)
- Provision, monitor, & maintain our in-house technology products
- Liaise with internal & external teams to troubleshoot software, hardware, & connectivity issues
- Oversee, review, & optimise network policies & topology
- Develop & implement technical operation documentation
- Plan the lifecycle of current & future technology products, including installation, configuration & maintenance of hardware, as well as providing training & computer orientation for new users
- Vast knowledge of different operating systems (Windows/OSX), cloud technology platforms & communication systems
- Knowledge & ability in the area of Cisco, Juniper, & Windows Server networking systems
- A Bachelors degree or equivalent; additional IT certifications encouraged
- Experience in an mid-senior IT Helpdesk environment is preferred
- High level of analytical & administrative skills
- Multi site experience would be beneficial (head office/contact centre/warehouse etc)
You are ...
- Confident in manner & able to deal with a large amount of external service providers to timely implement projects
- Proactive, ambitious, & assertive: you take ownership of your work & think beyond the scope of a given assignment
- Passionate about our business: a foodie or an operations & problem-solving zealot
Start date: ASAP. This is a full-time position andyou may need to work out of office hours should emergency technical or maintenance work be required.