Gusto is a modern, online people platform that helps small businesses take care of their teams. On top of full-service payroll, Gusto offers health insurance, 401(k)s, expert HR, & team management tools. Today, Gusto offices in Denver, San Francisco, & New York serve more than 100,000 businesses nationwide.
Our mission is to create a world where work empowers a better life, & it starts right here at Gusto. Thats why were committed to building a collaborative & inclusive workplace, both physically & virtually. Learn more about our Total Rewards philosophy.
Our Health Insurance Sales teams are growing quickly & we are excited to hire the next amazing member of our team in Denver. Gusto is fundamentally changing how the world works by empowering everyone to put people first. Gusto reimagines payroll, benefits, HR, & personal finance by automating the most complicated, impersonal business tasks & making them simple & delightful. The Health Insurance sales teams are passionate about combining innovative technology with health insurance expertise to make it easier for more small business owners to offer a great health insurance experience to their employees. Each team member is a true owner & makes a tremendous impact every day.
Heres what youll do:
- Work directly with small business owners, & existing clients, in analyzing their employee benefit goals to explore how Gusto can be a trusted partner in solving for their unique needs & challenges
- Drive revenue by navigating the customer buying process, transforming the complicated language of health insurance into clear & simple concepts that people can understand, & ultimately closing deals
- Partner with Gusto Payroll Sales teams to further accelerate your pipeline & improve the client buying experience
Heres what were looking for:
- 1-5 years of B2B sales experience
- A competitive spirit who likes to win: Track record of consistently exceeding monthly, quarterly, & annual sales targets. Desire to improve their peers & the team around them
- A lover of change: Experience managing change & ambiguity, taking ownership & creating structure with ambition & enthusiasm
- A fan of speed & organization: Ability to successfully operate in a fast-paced, dynamic environment experiencing rapid growth. Effectively manage large, high-velocity pipelines while still prospecting for new potential clients
- Experience selling employer sponsored health plans a plus, but not required
- Active Health & Life Insurance license, or the ability to get licensed upon hire
At Gusto, we strive to provide rewards that empower employees to achieve their financial & personal goals. We offer competitive compensation packages with a strong emphasis on equity based compensation (ownership in Gusto). To learn more about Gustos compensation philosophy & benefits offerings please view our Total Rewards Approach page.
Our cash compensation range for this role is $73,000 OTE per year to $115,000 per year in Denver & most remote locations. Final offer amounts are determined by multiple factors, including candidate experience & expertise, & may vary from the amounts listed above.
Our customers come from all walks of life & so do we. We hire great people from a wide variety of backgrounds, not just because it's the right thing to do, but because it makes our company stronger. If you share our values & our enthusiasm for small businesses, you will find a home at Gusto.
Gusto is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate in hiring or any employment decision based on race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, genetic information, veteran status, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or other applicable legally protected characteristic. Gusto considers qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state & local law. Gusto is also committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities & disabled veterans in our job application procedures. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.