Come see what's cookin' at HelloFresh!
This position can be seated in any of our fulfillment locations: Newark, NJ | Swedesboro, NJ | Grand Prairie, TX | Irving, TX | Richmond, CA | Newnan, GA | Phoenix, AZ..
At HelloFresh, we want to revolutionize the way we eat by making it more convenient & exciting to cook meals from scratch. We have offices all over the world & we deliver delicious meals to millions of people.
We are the industry leader in meal-kit subscription services & we're growing all the time. We have distinct meal-kit services that cater to everyone with the most menu variety in the market, which allows us to reach an incredibly wide population of people.
The HelloFresh team is diverse, high-performing, & international, & our work environment is an inspiring space where you can thrive as a result.
Reporting into our corporate fulfillment technology team, you will work on further designing, coordinating & implementing solutions for our strategic warehouse management system (The Krber /HighJump-ONE Platform.) You will play a key role in executing the overall product strategy. This position can be seated in any of our fulfillment locations: Newark, NJ | Swedesboro, NJ | Grand Prairie, TX | Irving, TX | Richmond, CA | Newnan, GA | Phoenix, AZ..
- Be the fulfillment technology team's design lead for the HighJump Advantage One Platform
- Technical integration with external host systems/ solutions including procurement and/or automation/ MHE
- Build data & reporting strategy/ solutions
- WMS Product feature function/enhancements based on the need & strategic roadmap
- Participate in the requirements gathering across operations, procurement, quality, automation engineering & data analytics
- Work with our software architecture resources on solutioning estimations & timelines.
- Ensure documentation of all solution designs.
- Work with organization leadership to set prioritization sprints & an overall product development release strategy
- Partner with the HelloFresh WMS support analyst team on any required configuration of the application to support new solutions & development of training materials to support
- Help mentor fellow members of the department with any projects & working with colleagues in operations, automation, procurement, or upstream enterprise technology
- Someone with both operational process & technical aptitude
- Comfortable working across multiple departments & managing a variety of projects
- Someone who values data-driven, fact-based decisions & is passionate about efficiency
- You excel collaboratively in a team environment
At a minimum you have
- 3 + years of design and/or implementation experience with a tier-one WMS (HighJump|JDA/Blue Yonder| Manhattan) in an RF-based distribution, manufacturing, or e-com fulfillment environment
- Experience managing/driving projects through the full systems project management lifecycle from requirements gathering/ definition to build, test, deployment & measurement
- High proficiency in documenting solution requirements, designs & developing technical specifications
- Experience building dashboards & data solutions using SSRS
- Experience with Bartender & Label Design
- An undergraduate degree or equivalent experience: Supply Chain Management, Computer Science, Management Information Systems, or Engineering Degree
- Open to travel across the US to HelloFresh facilities
- Great benefits package & 401k company match that vests immediately upon participation
- Generous parental leave of 16 weeks & PTO policy
- $0 monthly premium & other flexible health plans
- 75% discount on your subscription to HelloFresh (and other product programs)
- Company sponsored outings & Employee Resource Groups
- Collaborative, dynamic work environment within a fast-paced, mission-driven company
It is the policy of HelloFresh not to discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, genetic information, disability or because he or she is a protected veteran.