Foursquare is the leading independent location technology company, powered by our deep understanding of how people move throughout the world. Our solutions help businesses make smarter decisions, developers create more engaging experiences, & brands build more effective marketing strategies.
Foursquares platform includes Attribution, Audience, Pinpoint, Proximity, Places, Pilgrim SDK & Visits. As the industrys first & only accredited company for location data from the Media Rating Council (MRC), this foundation powers all our solutions those that exist today & those we have yet to build. Over 14 billion consumer-verified place visit confirmations help us keep our map & models fresh & up-to-date, building a phones-eye-view of the world with 105 million unique places of interest worldwide.
About the Team
The HR Team is made of a group of diverse dynamic individuals who bring a variety of areas of expertise to the table. As a member of the Foursquare HR Team, you will partner with cross-functional teams to assist in creating & maintaining a dynamic workplace built on inclusivity, strategy & innovation. You will be passionate about our Core Values & our commitment to making sure that we are incorporating our values in every aspect of our Corporate culture.
About the role
The Human Resources Coordinator will perform a full range of administrative Human Resources responsibilities to support the Human Resources Team. This is a great opportunity to break into a progressive career in Human Resources.
The candidate must have excellent analytical & problem solving skills combined with an entrepreneurial spirit. Attention to detail & strong communication skills are essential for this position. Additionally, this person must have the ability to multi-task at a high level, is comfortable handling highly confidential information & thrives in a very fast-paced environment.
Responsibilities of the role
- Own & manage Onboarding Process, including preparation, training, & new hire assimilation
- Serve as primary user for all HR systems; maintain employee data in HRIS, including entering new hire information, updating organizational structure, job titles, etc.
- Support payroll activities for non-exempt employees
- Communicate company policies & procedures tracking documentation & complete rates
- Partner with members of the HR team to lead & design employee training programs & wellness events
- Provide employment verifications & handle unemployment claims
- Complete I-9 verifications for all new employees via E-Verify
- Perform various data gathering & report creation as requested
- Assist in program rollouts & trainings (i.e. performance review process, salary planning, benefits open enrollment, etc.)
- Respond to routine HR questions including, but not limited to benefits + perks, payroll, & any other general inquiries, or properly redirect employees to appropriate contacts
- Keep apprised & updated on new labor laws, benefits compliance, company policies, & procedures
- You have a Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Human Resources, Organizational Development, Psychology, Education, Finance or Communications
- You have 1-3 years experience in an human resources role
- You are GSuite proficient
- You have advanced organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple assignments & competing priorities
- You have strong attention to detail, time management & communication/listening skills
- You have a willingness to learn new technologies within a fast-paced environment
- Preferred but not required: Working knowledge of HR systems, benefits plans & payroll processes.
- You have sound professional judgement & discretion to handle confidential issues
- You are self-motivated, proactive & high sense of urgency
Foursquare is proud to foster an inclusive environment that is free from discrimination. We strongly believe in order to build the best products, we need a diversity of perspectives & backgrounds. This leads to a more delightful experience for our users & team members. We value listening to every voice & we encourage everyone to come be a part of building a company & products we love.
Foursquare is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.