Think insurance is boring? We did too. So we built a company that takes everything you think you know about buying insurance & turns it on its head. At Cover, were disrupting an industry. Its something were proud of & it inspires us to come into work every day. Everyone here is passionate about what were doing, using cutting-edge tools to build leading-edge tech.
We are a Silicon Valley startup operating in Toronto & San Francisco & we are scaling. Right now, were looking for smart, collaborative, innovators to be part of our dynamic environment. A place that celebrates successes, welcomes debate & nurtures a positive learning atmosphere. Every Friday, we hear from the leadership, sync up our San Francisco & Toronto offices, show off what weve built & have fun. Were not saving the world but we are saving people money & ensuring they get a fair deal in a way that exemplifies what smartphones were built to do. Bring us your ideas & your energy; show up ready to have a creative conversation. We will help you achieve your best potential.
Our product & engineering teams are growing fast, & we are constantly on the lookout for the best talent. You will lead the way in identifying exceptional people that can take us to the next level. As a technical recruiter, you will be responsible for finding, engaging, & hiring exceptional technical talent for our team.
As a Lead Technical Recruiter, you will:
- Fully own & manage end-to-end recruiting pipelines for all levels of technical talent
- Work closely with hiring managers to define hiring requirements & goals
- Work with senior management to establish long term hiring strategy
- Continuously & proactively search out & maintain relationships with top tier/senior engineering talent
- Drive & execute recruiting campaigns to attract passive candidates
- Be an effective ambassador for Cover at recruiting events
- Develop & refine candidate screening & interview process
- As needed, assist with recruiting for marketing, operations, & sales roles
- 3+ years of experience as a recruiter for technical roles (software engineers, product managers, QA etc.)
- Have previously recruited senior level engineering talent
- A self-starter who has the ability to prioritize multiple competing projects
- Ability to work cross functionally with multiple business units
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
Nice to Have:
- Basic understanding of the insurance industry
- Worked at or founded a startup (i.e. built something)
- Technically savvy & up to date all technology trends & developments
We currently offer the following benefits & will continually evolve them with the goal of efficiently attracting, retaining, & leveraging the very highest quality talent:
- Highly competitive salaries & stock option grants
- Health, dental, for you & your family
- Flexible work hours
- Unlimited vacation policy
- A slew of perks that make your life outside of work easier
We believe in equal opportunity.We are an equal opportunity employer & value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.