Denodo imagines a world in which people can focus on their goals without having to stop & figure out how to access, integrate, govern, & provision data. We imagine a world in which users can immediately & easily access the data they need without worrying about where it is housed, how it is formatted, or how quickly it changes. Every day, we work to make this vision a reality, with a commitment to constant innovation in the fields of data integration & data management.
Founded in 1999 as a research project at the University, to solve a problem which would grow ever more pressing as technology advanced: How can we better integrate, & make sense out of, the ever-increasing data volumes? Ultimately, how can we set data free?
The answer was data virtualization, & thus, Denodo was born & headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA
As a Specialist in Accounts Payable, you will support the Accounts Payable team in APAC in managing the entire process of Purchase to Pay.
The selected candidate will be self-motivated, & a fast learner.
We are seeking talented candidates with a desire to work in a vibrant workplace & passionate about what we do.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Preparing & reviewing the accounts payable process of the Company.
- Control & archive accounts payable documentation & maintains historical records.
- Charges expenses to accounts & cost centers by analyzing invoice/expense reports; recording entries.
- Pays vendors by monitoring discount opportunities; verifying id numbers; scheduling & preparing checks; resolving purchase order, contract, invoice, or payment discrepancies & documentation; insuring credit is received for outstanding memos; issuing stop-payments or purchase order amendments.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling monthly statements & related transactions.
- Collaborate & facilitate the necessary data for reporting & audit purposes.
- Perform other duties as assigned.