Fascinated by the future & captivated by technology?
Smart, driven & want to make a difference in the world?
You'll fit right in.
Join a diverse team at Visa, where your individuality fits right in. We can provide the opportunity to shape the payments experience globally. Together, let's transform the way the world pays.
Think you know us?
Our mission is to connect the world through the most innovative, reliable & secure digital payment network that enables individuals, businesses & economies to thrive.
Individuality fuels our brand & our global team - we're proud that we are a talented team of 15,000 individuals with unique backgrounds, perspectives & experiences. Therefore, we understand that you are much more than your day job. We encourage quality of life outside of the office, whether it's taking advantage of agile work schedules or our wellness programs, Visa respects & encourages meaningful work/life balance for everyone. In addition, we offer market-leading salary & have a fantastic benefits offering.
So, if you're not satisfied with the status quo, we can satisfy your desire to explore new territory, giving you the runway to really make an impact, whilst connecting you with teams around the world in a truly inclusive culture that celebrates our uniqueness
If you think you could support Visa as a Solution Manager/Processing we want to hear from you - together, let's make Visa a great place to work.
What's it all about?
Our Client Engagement function is responsible for driving sales & development across the business in our European markets. By building deep partnerships with our clients, opening up access & offering creative solutions, we are at the forefront of protecting & growing Visas brand & market share.
We're looking for those of you who are inherently driven to succeed & make a difference. Well equip you with the very best tools & training so that you can deliver the best results.
Continuous self-development underpins job fulfilment at Visa. If you have the burning desire for self-development, working with us will expose you to challenges & opportunities to hone your skills. Well provide the right environment & a plethora of top-notch professionals to learn with & from.
So what do we expect of you, day to day?
- You will build & develop strong relationships with our partners outside of Visa, & will be responsible for working with clients to identify new & ongoing requirements, & introduce new products or services related to Processing implementation projects
- You will become a subject expert matter of the payment card industry for the Spanish market
- (i.e. how the market operates, different parties) & will understand the impact of your specialty area on assigned member business.
- You will contribute to the annual business & account plans for clients, liaising with the Key Account Manager in relation to the product ,portfolio & Processing implementation.
- You will collaborate & engage with colleagues across Visa, endeavouring to break down silos & ensure the business is appropriately involved & informed about member issues, delivering solutions as one team.
- You'll develop excellent knowledge of Visa products & services.
- You will provide member & vendor support resolving specification & implementation related questions & issues
- You will provide hands on troubleshooting & analysis of product issues relating to processing standards of the market.
- Everyone is a leader at Visa as such you will communicate your expertise & specialist knowledge to less experienced members of the team, acting in a mentorship capacity where appropriate.
Diversity & Inclusion
Universal acceptance for everyone, everywhere, is not only our brand promise, it's the foundation of our company culture. We foster a feeling of connectedness in the workplace, support diversity of thought, culture & background, fight for important initiatives like Equal Pay & actively work to eliminate unconscious biases that hold us all back.
By leveraging the diverse backgrounds & perspectives of our worldwide teams, Visa is a better place to work & a better business partner to our clients.