Inside Sales Representative
BrainStation is looking for an experienced & driven sales professionals to join our fast-growing sales team. The Inside Sales Representative is responsible for selling BrainStation learning experiences to individuals & teams across North America. In this role, you will leverage our unique sales model to help drive significant growth for the brand & change the future of Digital Learning.
- Managing the entire sales cycle; selling to both individuals & teams across all verticals within North America.
- Define & execute territory/portfolio sales plans.
- Manage a pipeline of prospects & opportunities & track all customer interactions in a CRM system.
- Work with marketing, product, delivery, & technology teams to drive growth for the business.
- Be a coach & mentor to less experienced team members & support the team lead on training new hires.
Successful candidates will have
- Bachelors degree
- 2-4 years of sales experience managing complex sales cycles
- Previous experience using a CRM & experience with forecasting & pipeline management
- Experience in the technology industry is an asset
Perks & Benefits
- Flexible Vacation Policy
- Health & Wellness Programs
- Culture of Learning & Development
- Fully-Stocked Kitchens & Lounges
- New Shiny Device Upgrades
- Monthly Socials & Team Outings
BrainStation is a global leader in digital skills training & development, with courses, workshops, events, & corporate training offered online & in state-of-the-art campuses in New York, Toronto, Chicago, Vancouver, & Boston. Founded in 2012, BrainStation has worked with over 350 instructors from the most innovative companies, developing cutting-edge, real-world digital training for more than 70,000 professionals & some of the largest corporations in the world. By 2025, BrainStation will have innovation hubs around the world, & will be empowering young minds, powerful politicians, fortune 500 CEOs, & the newest wave of disruptive innovators, on campuses & online.
Bonus: Have you been to a campus or joined an online learning opportunity? We are actively seeking individuals that believe in lifelong learning & that have taken part in our On Campus or Online offerings.
NOTE: Only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please accept our utmost appreciation for your interest.
BrainStation is committed to maintaining a diverse work environment & is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants, regardless of race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status will receive consideration for employment. If you have any accessibility requirements or concerns regarding the hiring process or employment with us, please notify us so we can provide suitable accommodation.