BlaBlaCar's vision is to bring fairness, freedom & fraternity to the world of travel.
BlaBlaCar was created in 2006 with one dream in mind: fill the millions of empty seats on the road to create an efficient, affordable & friendly way to travel. Today, our global, trusted community counts 75 million members in 22 countries, enabling a smarter, large scale & truly sustainable transport network.
Born from a simple idea of people sharing their rides, BlaBlaCar's ambition is to become the go-to marketplace for shared road mobility. We offer long distance carpooling service, a commuting carpooling service, & since 2018 a marketplace bus service too. A filled bus emits one third of the emissions per passenger kilometer as an average car. So we want to fill those seats too!
In 2018, 84 million travellers used BlaBlaCar globally saving 1.6 million tons of CO2. Meanwhile we enabled human connections, bringing people closer together in more ways than one with 87% of members say that carpooling is an enriching experience.
BlaBlaCar offers a truly & unique international environment with a team counting 35 nationalities, serving a global member-base from 8 offices in Berlin, Kiev, Madrid, Milan, Moscow, Paris (HQ), So Paulo, Warsaw. English is the official spoken language across BlaBlaCar. We are privately-held & founder-led. Our team of 500 employees is entrepreneurial, passionate, & fundamentally mission-driven.
BlaBlaCar Brazil reached a point in which the administrative needs - human resources, finance, facilities - need to be addressed by a dedicated professional. We are a team of 15 (and growing) people looking for a stellar team member who can 'make our office functional' in partnership with several stakeholders in France (finance & human resources teams) & Brazil (local team, accountants, landlords or coworking spaces & other suppliers).
Your main recurring missions:
- Be the liaison between the Paris HR team & the local accountants, making sure all the processes & documentation related to payroll, admission, termination, vacation etc. are done properly. We're not looking for a pure HR analyst who will actually execute the HR tasks - this is the accountants' role; we want someone who coordinates the processes
- Organize the logistics of team events (offsites, Christmas dinner, etc.)
- Create payment requisitions & receipts in our ERP
- Organize bills & invoices so our accountants can pay for them
- Support Country Manager in G&A (General & Administrative) budget planning, reporting & controlling
- Manage purchase of office supplies
- Organize physical documents (contracts, NDAs, receipts, etc.)
- Improve office organization & look & feel
- Buy groceries online for the office
- Help with expense reimbursement reporting
- Manage courier, notary & post office demands
- 2+ years of experience with HR, office management, finance, event management or secretary work
- Bachelor degree or similar
- Good Excel & Word skills
- Technology & internet savviness
- Relevant knowledge of HR & finance processes
- Excellent written & verbal communication
- Fluent English - Portuguese a plus
A few practical details about the role:
- Start: As soon as you are ready!
- Location: So Paulo, Brazil
- Contract: long-term contract
- Compensation: aligned with market standards & your experience
What we offer all of our employees
- The opportunity to have a meaningful impact, building a CO2-saving global travel network enabling strong human connections too
- A strong Fun & Serious company culture
- State-of-the-art office spaces, in a great location
- A start-up spirit grounded in agility & teamwork
- Bi-Weekly team-all BlaBlaTalks to learn from each other
- Weekly Tech Demos, so that we're all up to date with where our product stands
- Free carpooling to live our value Be The Member.
If you are ready to join our exciting journey, please apply below. You may upload your resume in French or English, in PDF format. You will have to answer a few questions in French.
We will review your application within the next two weeks. If your profile fits our requirements, we will send you a video test. We will then invite you for various interviews with our Community Relations Team.
Please note that only complete applications will be reviewed by our hiring team & that all your information will be kept confidential.
BlaBlaCar is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity & are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.