The Contracts Administrator position is responsible for assisting in administering contracts & other functions within the Legal Department & will assist on legal, administrative, & technical system matters as assigned by the General Counsel or Deputy General Counsel.
A Contracts Administrator is assigned to specific contract-related projects or tasks within the Legal Department to support the functions of the Legal Department or other departments. Contracts Administrators may support attorneys directly in reviewing non-disclosure agreements, statements of work, or other contracts.
This position will complete tasks related to contract review, analysis, data migration, as well as administrative support of the Legal team. The Legal team leverages several internal systems. The Contracts Administrator will be responsible for learning & managing these systems for the Legal team. System training will be provided.
Background & Experience
The ideal candidate will possess the following experience and/or qualities:
- Ability to read critically, write persuasively, & speak fluently
- Demonstrated effective writing & interpersonal skills
- Experience with contracts review
- Highly motivated self-starter capable of working independently, taking the initiative to handle complex challenges, prioritizing multiple ongoing projects, & developing quick turn-around strategies
- Excellent problem solving, organizational & communications skills
- Skilled with Microsoft Word, Google Docs & other software products as required
- Familiarity & ease learning new internal software programs
- Paralegal certification not required, but a positive
- Prior in-house or corporate legal department experience is a strong positive
- Must be able to work on-site at Appian headquarters
- Software company work experience is preferred
Commensurate with experience. Relocation assistance is not available for this position.
Appian Corporation is anequalopportunity/affirmative actionemployer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration foremploymentwithout regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Further, Appian will not discriminate against applicants for inquiring about, discussing or disclosing their pay or, in certain circumstances, the pay of their coworker,Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination.