Who we are
At Justworks, youll enjoy a welcoming & casual environment, great benefits, wellness program offerings, company retreats, & the ability to interact with & learn from leaders in the startup community. We work hard & care about our most prized asset - our people.
Were helping businesses get off the ground by enabling them to focus on running their business. We solve HR issues. Were data-driven & never stop iterating. If youd like to work in a supportive, entrepreneurial environment, are interested in building something meaningful & having fun while doing it, wed love to hear from you.
We're united by shared goals & shared motivations at Justworks. These are best summed up in our company values, which are reflected in our product & in our team.
If this sounds like you, youll fit right in.
Justworks is seeking a Quality Assurance Lead to join our team. As a successful candidate, you have demonstrated the ability to build, deploy, & maintain complex web applications. You have a strong interest in software & systems testing.
What you'll do
- Own our testing strategies around performance, functional, unit, integration, & regression testing
- Research & provide other engineers with tools for testing
- Partner with other engineers to increase test coverage
- Advocate for best practices in testing
- Write tests when necessary
Who you are
- Minimum of 2 years of professional full-stack engineering experience
- Minimum of 2 years of test development and/or automation experience
- Experience working with complicated systems at scale
- Experience with performance testing
- Experience in writing tests & automated testing frameworks
- Infrastructure & DevOps experience a plus
Technologies We Use
- ElasticSearch, Docker, InfluxDB, Redshift, Jenkins, Nagios
Diversity at Justworks
Justworks vision is for all identities, backgrounds & expressions to be represented in the workplace. We're building the foundation for long-term success & intend to cultivate a safe, collaborative & inclusive space & company culture.
Were proud to be an equal opportunity employer open to all qualified applicants regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, gender identity or expression, Veteran status, or any other legally protected status.